New

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. im new here, kinda lurked before and decided to sign up. i never knew i was big until i found this site. every girlfriend i have had never mentioned anything about my size, so i just didnt know. wierd. anyways, ill be browsing and such. thanks for the cool site!

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure why my sig isnt coming up as its in there but im a hair over 9x7, a bit thicker at the tip. that is not a pic of my GF, i wish haha. its a Gif that isnt working... heres what it is:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Welcome to the group, OMGhi2u, by joining you have increased LPSG's average penis size by quite a few points. Nine plus by SEVEN girth. WOW!!!

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STYLYUNG said:
Welcome to the group, OMGhi2u, by joining you have increased LPSG's average penis size by quite a few points. Nine plus by SEVEN girth. WOW!!!
ha i dunno bout that, its a tad over 9 at its hardest and a hair over 7 at the tip, it still doesnt register as big to me, so who knows. i guess the reason my GF's never said anything was they were all (only 3 of em) goodie goodie suburb girls, virgins, and durring those relationships i tried to respect their beliefs on sex. AKA i got owned and am still a virgin as well :rolleyes: . owell that last GF lasted quite a while and she sure loved to suck on it :biggrin1: . lol. was really really easy on the eyes too.

Media
OMGhi2U said:
Hi everyone. im new here, kinda lurked before and decided to sign up. i never knew i was big until i found this site. every girlfriend i have had never mentioned anything about my size, so i just didnt know. wierd. anyways, ill be browsing and such. thanks for the cool site!
I'm so glad that this site gave you the great knowledge that you are BIG! Go forth in joy and gladness and enjoy that knowledge! Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy the site!:biggrin1: