new

hi, i'm dollbaby and i'm new to this site. I love and have GREAT respect for large penis's so I feel as if i fit in here. Would someone please tell me exactly what this site entails, like is this a site to meet people or what? someone please help me out

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, welcome, shannon!
dollbaby72 said:
hi, i'm dollbaby and i'm new to this site. I love and have GREAT respect for large penis's so I feel as if i fit in here. Would someone please tell me exactly what this site entails, like is this a site to meet people or what? someone please help me out
Hi dollbaby, welcome to you too... to answer your question, this site is what you want it to be (pardon the cliche). Many just come and share their knowledge (about penises or otherwise) on the boards. Some chat in real time in the 'Live Chat'. Some come to look at the pictures. Some private message each other (and since you're female I'm sure you'll be getting some of those... now :biggrin1:). Some do all of these things and more.

Nobody expects anyone here to meet with them in the real world I don't think though... I guess it's just a message board like any other. hope that helps you some... and yeah, if you like big 'members', I'm sure you'll like some of our members, lol.