new

lee825

Just Browsing
Media
Hi!

Lee825 here. I am 50 and have been involved in PE for about 16 + years; I started out at just under 6 inches. Most of that time has been pumping. I have done some hanging, stretching and Jelqing over the last 5 - 6 years. Also had surgery about 6 years ago. It was disapointing as it was hard to devote 8 hours per day to hanging when you had to stay home to do it. Actually lost just over an inch. Have gained that all that back plus an extra 1/4 inch. over the last 3 years. I am now 8.25 inches bone pressed stretched erect. I am considering getting the circle devise that you can wear all day and pee with it on.

I will relate a new experience that I had over the last month since I have begun to jelq correctly and stretch for the last 4 months. My flacid hanging length when warm is about 6 inches and penis exit position out of my body is low from after the surgery. Any way I went to a restroom at a resturaunt; I was in a hurry needing to go badly, and to my surprise I dunked the head of my penis in the water. I was amazed and then worried about catching something! I often have had to be careful about draging the porceline but never getting a dunking. The water level may have been higher than in most pots but I was impressed as it had never happend before. I have become more careful about water levels since then. If the porceline looks to close then I pull up on my penis to keep from touching it and put several layers of toilet paper between me and the pot.

Well I'v told you more than many others know.

Thanks for the forum

Lee825

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hi Lee825
Welcome! I have made similar gains and tried all kinds of methods, like you. it is kind of reassuring that I don't feel small anymore, even in this company. All that PE does pay off in the end, right?