new

nailer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just found this site, really good to see hung guys! I don't consider myself hung so feel a little fraudulent coming here! just enjoy the chat i guess. this piss ppl off?

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just found this site, really good to see hung guys! I don't consider myself hung so feel a little fraudulent coming here! just enjoy the chat i guess. this piss ppl off?

Welcome, hung or not, it's a cool site! Just because you don't consider yourself hung, doesn't mean that others would disagree with you. It's all good, you'll sure learn alot from others on this site, I have. Again, welcome, and have fun. (post a couple pics of yourself, and let us be the panel, you may be suprised to hear the responses).

Take care,
Peace

nailer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome, hung or not, it's a cool site! Just because you don't consider yourself hung, doesn't mean that others would disagree with you. It's all good, you'll sure learn alot from others on this site, I have. Again, welcome, and have fun. (post a couple pics of yourself, and let us be the panel, you may be suprised to hear the responses).

Take care,
Peace

Thanks for your comments. I'll try post a pic sometime. just viewed yours!! holy f**k! lol u live up to ya nic name!

ScottT315

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This place is for everyone who likes big ones. I'm not huge either but not small as well. It's just interesting to see what's out there and how those who are extra gifted deal with it.