1. D_strtsdf

D_strtsdf New Member

I am not exactly new to this site, however I have recently decided to join. Kudos on making this site the shit.

I have a friend of mine, and until we became friends 5 or so years ago, I considered myself to be completely straight. But this guy. What can I tell you. He is my best friend, I have been there for him through thick and thin, and he has in turn been there for me. He is now married with a child, but when he and I are hanging out, there is this underlying sexual tension that I can see in his eyes and that I feel myself. It has been there for the last 2 years and it just gets me all riled up. I would just tear this kid apart. I am currently engaged, but GOD DAMN what I would do to this guy. Let me know what you think of his body, I have a pic, from neck down that he took in my friends kitchen to send to some chick he was flirting with. BUT DAMN, I have a decent body, but this, this is unfair.

Attached Files:

• Dude.jpg
      Dude.jpg
      File size:
      30.2 KB
      Views:
  2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site first off. And secondly, I would have to agree with you....this guy has a killer body! hope you enjoy your stay here

3. iain_ware

iain_ware New Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site, his body is very nice and attactive, he looks good and I'm guessing you have a close relationship....Have you seen the film 'Brokeback Mountain' this is a similar scenario you have - whereby you are seeing a guy regularly and are having feelings for him (this does not make you gay) you have an animal attraction towards another male person and it is normal (happens alot in a gym), whether you act on instinct or leave it is up to you, this sort of thing happens alot by the way, I know I had the same thing with a straight guy who became friends with me and suddenly I noticed he was flirting after me real bad and I did what I thought was right and that was not to make a move (I really wanted too), he was younger than me by the way and I felt it right not to do anything but if he pushed it further I may have acted (sort of pre-conditioned myself), you see from this I felt I was in control (it hurt inside as I really did fancy him like WOW) the friendship sort of ended when he moved away, I missed him for along time and I felt terrible inside and wanted to go and find him, but could not discuss it with anyone or do anything about it, I felt he had taken away a friendship without my permission and to this day I have never heard from him again (I don't hate him, I know I will never hear from him again as it was an infactuation with him) - I am proud of myself, that I did the right thing for sure, I am not the one who had to run away from his feelings and is probably hiding in darkness affraid of himself and his feelings and also I am relieved that nothing happened also, he cleverly brought me in as a friend and could not finish the job he started I know for sure I would have been really hurt!
    Good luck and if you want to chat about it feel free (I am away for a couple of weeks and will reply when I'm home) I would like to know how it goes for you!

4. D_strtsdf

D_strtsdf New Member

Yeah thanks iain. I completely understand the feelings I am having and don't really have any intentions on acting on them. I sometimes think that my attraction to him is in the same sense, jealousy. Which I get. I don't really care which way the situation goes, either way, I am incredibly happy with the woman I am engaged to. But hey, all I see it as, is an "animal attraction" to him, which I in no way shape or form feel guilty or bad about. I am pretty open sexually. If I'm attracted to a guy, which he would be the first (but then again some guys on this site....) and if I were to act on it, I would never take that as a change from my "default" sexual preference. I was born to love women, just as many on this site were born to love men. I personally can't see myself in a relationship with a man, but I would never be closed to the idea. I have always loved women, and that won't change. But I do find myself attracted to other men. Nothing I am worried about. I know that it is totally natural and I pride myself on knowing for a fact that it isn't wrong if I have feelings towards a man or a woman, it is just in my nature. I AM CAPABLE OF LOVING EVERYONE. Except farm animals. I just thought I'd throw that pic and 'scenario' out there for everyone to see/hear. I think it is good for others to know that you can be straight as an arrow, but one guy comes along and you don't know what happened. It again is just nature. It's totally cool, accept it and don't worry or dwell on it. It will either pass or turn into something beautiful. Which ever way life turns, you'll always find some semblance of happiness in the choices you make.

5. iain_ware

iain_ware New Member

Albums:
    Thats cool powerhouse, you write good stuff and it is nice to know that you are capable of loving everyone, this will take you far in life, not only in love! it shows balance and the best people in the world have balance, from what you write you are in control and the choices are yours! it is interesting you state 'jealousy' as this does affect alot of people men and women without them realising, my friends say of me I am one of the most least jealous people they know, I don't feel this emotion as I am happy for anyone, I think if I knew someone I loved was loving another I may feel it, but as it has never happened so I'm not sure, I would probably say something like well 'he couldn't have loved me' and move on!
    Hey, have a great day and best to you, have fun!

Iain

6. D_strtsdf

D_strtsdf New Member

Thank you again. The jealousy that I stated before, is mostly manifested in jealousy in his physique. I have that tendency with a lot of men. I wish I looked like them. I know it sounds weird, but I think that is what I am mostly feeling. The only difference between the jealousy (which I notice is the reason behind my initial attraction with some men) is different in the sense that I know my friend inside and out, and I am truly convinced that it is a true attraction to him as a person. Some days it confuses me, some days I know it doesn't hold a candle to my feelings for my fiance. It is mostly physical and sexual, however, I could see it leading to other things. I appreciate the high regard and thank you deeply for the conversation that brings me to appreciate this site even more. You are an understanding person and you boost my pride that the people of our future will have the understanding of the sexes the way I do. I love everyone, especially those who are understanding and compassionate towards others and their views. You as a person make me thankful that I joined this site and hope to meet more like you in the future as a member of lpsg. Again I say thank you and now knowing your opinion, and not necessarily you personally, I trust you for your judgment.

7. D_strtsdf

D_strtsdf New Member

Oh and by the way, I have seen Brokeback Mountain and think it is a beautiful film. It definitely shows how my situation may arise out of the blue. It is a true testimonial to the changes that come with life whether you expect them or not. Your love may manifest itself anyway it chooses and you have no control over that. It just depends on how open you are to the idea. I love men and women and feel that all should be allowed to express their individual feelings through whatever means necessary no matter what others think. Like I said, You cant control it, you cant fight it. Just love as though there is no tomorrow, you aren't promised that. Don't take time for granted because you never know when it might throw you that person (man or woman) you have been waiting for your entire life. Be receptive, OPEN MINDED, and enjoy the life you have been given. Just LOVE.

Draft saved Draft deleted