New2this

ivorbigun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all. Great website! Hope you like my shots. Found you guys off Google about a month ago but haven't had time to post until now.

Its been an education browsing your thumbnails! All shapes and sizes but mostly surprises...

Only one complaint. Feeling slightly miffed as past girlfriends have always commented favourably on my size (which is what brought me here in the first place). But at 7.2 x 5 in. it looks like they were just keeping me keen... anyhow I like what I've got so alls good.

Respect the cock! :wink:

Ivor(notso)bigun

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ivorbigun said:
Hi all. Great website! Hope you like my shots. Found you guys off Google about a month ago but haven't had time to post until now.

Its been an education browsing your thumbnails! All shapes and sizes but mostly surprises...

Only one complaint. Feeling slightly miffed as past girlfriends have always commented favourably on my size (which is what brought me here in the first place). But at 7.2 x 5 in. it looks like they were just keeping me keen... anyhow I like what I've got so alls good.

Respect the cock! :wink:

Ivor(notso)bigun

I've said it before and I'll say it again: comparing your cock to the cocks on this site is like comparing your body to an olympic biathelete.

7" is bigger than 80% of the male population IIRC, so, in all likelyhood, they werent "just saying that". My flatmate (a girl) has slept with about 7 or 8 different guys and the biggest she's had is 7", which she complained was "huge" and "hurt a lot".

In any case, welcome to the forum. :)

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SomeGuyOverThere said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: comparing your cock to the cocks on this site is like comparing your body to an olympic biathelete.

this is true , beacuse after all this is a support group for large penises.

your cock isnt small in the least, and i dont believe they were keeping you keen, cuz from what i hear many women hardly see cocks over 7 inches. I can understand why you would second guess yourself after seeing some of the guys on this site, although its hard for me to relate cuz im probably one of those guys.

You definetly belong here though, so welcome.

ivorbigun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the words of welcome (and reassurance). I think I'm gonna like this place.

Kyuhaku - there really is no need for anyone to upgrade to 'gold member' status when trying to view your shots - they stick out a mile!

GuyoverThere- who wrote your ditty? Cracked me up.:smile:

Ivor