Newart.com forum

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by gcmbois, Jan 26, 2011.

1. gcmbois

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone tried joining Newart Pumpers Forum at penis enlargement, penis pumps, vacuum pumps, penis enhancement, erectile dysfunction ? Been trying to join now for about 6 months.I make new account etc and told a verification email has been sent to actuate etc, check the email looking in Junk folder and elsewhere and they never arrive. Made 6 new email accounts now trying to join and never get a register email. Anyone had same problem ?

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

Newart have to be one of the worst websites when it comes to treatment of members of their forums. They’re a commercial site, they want to sell stuff and the forums are just a ruse to get you there. I’ve had problems with them in the past; lost accounts etc., but are they interested… na. I only once got a response from admin because I insulted him so bad he felt compelled to defend himself, nonetheless, what I said about him was true! It’s got that bad over there that guys are turning to alternative sites, and who can blame them?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice