Newb - c.s. from Houston

I am a gay cocksucker 40yo. I have an avg cock but a bottomless throat. My f-buddy has a beautiful thick 8 inches, uncut with some veins. I get off sucking him regularly. I may be losing him in the near future to another city.

So I'm interested in long sessions - half hour or more - of cock worship. If you have a big uncut tool, and like a guy kneeling in awe of it, hit me back. I also love sucking a guy standing up, with his cock hanging out of his pants.

I would love to find a guy into dominating me, requiring me to suck him in very particular way, verbally demanding, verbally insulting... I like to be fucked in the mouth without concern for my needs. I also like to get pissed on. I will soon be unattached, so if you have a very big dick, let's hook up and make it fit/force it in ... and see if it goes anywhere.

I'm d/d-free, 180# 5'11"

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well there you are - a man ready to please!!! Welcome to you m8 - good to see you have arrived here at lpsg - and looks like your ready for action!!! Well your sure to find all sorts of friends here ready to take up your offer. All the best to you and take the journey long and slow - its gonna be a blast.