Newb says hi from Australia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NoH8, Mar 20, 2011.

1. NoH8

NoH8 Member

Albums:
    Hi guys and girls. It's great to find such a nice place for big dick men and those who love them. I guess like others here I came just casually looking for big dick pics (refered from a user at Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Main ) and have found so much more, so I stayed. I'm already enjoying the interesting forums and the truly spectacular galleries. You all are a goodlooking crowd here! And friendly too.

I've lost a lot of weight (20Kgs) the past 12 months and I'll put up some pics once I can be proud of my new fitter bod, (soon-ish). My dick size is a bit below average, but I guess that's what makes me an admirer. I'm middle aged, single with a youthful attitude. Happy to make online/RL friends but shy to "cam" or "hook-up" just yet. My background is Irish via New Zealand so I'm a fair skinned and green eyed blonde with a bit of grey.

I like to travel and have been to over 35 countries. I'm also an Apple fanboi and enjoy RNB/dance/pop/alternative music styles; Madonna fan too, (but I don't think she's above criticism). Being an Aussie, I love the beach and the tropical islands around the Great Barrier Reef. I split my time between Sydney and Queensland mostly these days.

I also see a lot of movies, mainly dramas, and I'm trying to write a book.

Let's talk soon,

Bye,

NoH8

2. bigboy20

bigboy20 New Member

Albums:
    Welcome & enjoy yourself!

3. Warlock08

Warlock08 Active Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG.

4. NoH8

NoH8 Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys

5. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

welcome.... quite an intro, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. enjoy your stay.

Draft saved Draft deleted