Newb says hi from Australia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NoH8, Mar 20, 2011.

1. NoH8

NoH8 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi guys and girls. It's great to find such a nice place for big dick men and those who love them. I guess like others here I came just casually looking for big dick pics (refered from a user at Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Main ) and have found so much more, so I stayed. I'm already enjoying the interesting forums and the truly spectacular galleries. You all are a goodlooking crowd here! And friendly too.

I've lost a lot of weight (20Kgs) the past 12 months and I'll put up some pics once I can be proud of my new fitter bod, (soon-ish). My dick size is a bit below average, but I guess that's what makes me an admirer. I'm middle aged, single with a youthful attitude. Happy to make online/RL friends but shy to "cam" or "hook-up" just yet. My background is Irish via New Zealand so I'm a fair skinned and green eyed blonde with a bit of grey.

I like to travel and have been to over 35 countries. I'm also an Apple fanboi and enjoy RNB/dance/pop/alternative music styles; Madonna fan too, (but I don't think she's above criticism). Being an Aussie, I love the beach and the tropical islands around the Great Barrier Reef. I split my time between Sydney and Queensland mostly these days.

I also see a lot of movies, mainly dramas, and I'm trying to write a book.

Let's talk soon,

Bye,

NoH8

2. bigboy20

bigboy20 New Member

Albums:
    Welcome & enjoy yourself!

3. Warlock08

Warlock08 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG.

4. NoH8

NoH8 Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys

5. GayFrog

GayFrog Member

welcome.... quite an intro, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here. enjoy your stay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice