Newbie Bottom: How Long Will It Take...

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
how long will it take before you can be penetrated without pain: from a finger to a 7.5 tool

so far i adore cock and am good, slutty cocksucker ...
but I was always reluctant to do the anal
and now my new friend is very much wishing that he can take me from behind...

i started with a finger and miniplug- but i am still soo tight... who long will it takes to get "ready"

Reactions: Sfmusic

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could take 7.5 inches today with enough lube and foreplay. But my recommendation is to learn to relax your sphincter on your own with a progression of toys up to the penis length and girth you want to master. Vibrating toys will relax you faster.

If it's too painful and your sphincter clamps down, it just means your progression was too steep.

A good way to learn to relax is to press your toy on your hole, clench your hole as tight as you can for 5 seconds then relax. The toy pressed on your hole should almost slide in effortlessly for a bit before your muscles clamp down. Stop moving the toy at this point, down pull out. When the spasm subsides, repeat the process above until it's all in.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could take 7.5 inches today with enough lube and foreplay. But my recommendation is to learn to relax your sphincter on your own with a progression of toys up to the penis length and girth you want to master. Vibrating toys will relax you faster.

If it's too painful and your sphincter clamps down, it just means your progression was too steep.

A good way to learn to relax is to press your toy on your hole, clench your hole as tight as you can for 5 seconds then relax. The toy pressed on your hole should almost slide in effortlessly for a bit before your muscles clamp down. Stop moving the toy at this point, down pull out. When the spasm subsides, repeat the process above until it's all in.

oh thanks- do you mean clenching like kegel exercises ?
I thought it opens when you press like pooping...

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I've heard that before with the dildo dilator kit .. practice, practice, practice, first with the little ones and then always a little more ...
but it is not particularly exciting for me to work my butt alone ... at the latest after the second finger I cramp and it's uncomfortable .. although I really like the feeling of being a little filled

Reactions: Ruitjes

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Kegels is like stopping yourself from peeing.

Instead clench like you're trying really hard not to poop. When you hold for 5 seconds then relax, it relaxes more than normal.

It's just a way to train yourself to relax.

Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Mister2101

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard that before with the dildo dilator kit .. practice, practice, practice, first with the little ones and then always a little more ...
but it is not particularly exciting for me to work my butt alone ... at the latest after the second finger I cramp and it's uncomfortable .. although I really like the feeling of being a little filled

If you get someone willing to teach then that's cool but it's a bit like turning up to game day without having run some training drills so to speak.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get yourself in inflatable butt plug, which will help stretch your hole out. A lot of the experience is mental though and learning to relax. My third partner ever was a thick 8.5 inch guy that couldn't believe I took him so well, size and pounding both. He told me a lot of guys have trouble taking big cocks (as I learned on occasions where I tried to put my own extra thick cock to use).

Sfmusic

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Jose De Alvarado (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
how long will it take before you can be penetrated without pain: from a finger to a 7.5 tool

so far i adore cock and am good, slutty cocksucker ...
but I was always reluctant to do the anal
and now my new friend is very much wishing that he can take me from behind...

i started with a finger and miniplug- but i am still soo tight... who long will it takes to get "ready"
Just my 2 cents, but after a lifetime of being a versatile bottom, the key to bottoming without pain is learning how to relax the sphincter muscle before anything goes in your ass. I was taught this “trick” by a drag queen friend over 45 years ago and it worked for me like a charm ever since.

It’s a good idea to clean yourself out with an enema before your first time, or else there is the potential for things to get messy. I think it is always a good idea for the top to rim your hole to get you in the mood (so long as he knows what he is doing). The top should then lube up his cock with a nice slick coating of lube. He should place his cock against your hole but do not try to enter until you give him the “go ahead”.

As soon as you feel the head of his cock against your hole, tell him to proceed slowly. At the same time you feel him start to press against your hole, immediately “push down” on your sphincter muscle like you are trying to pass the “biggest turd” you’ve ever tried to pass in your life. This is why an enema for your first time is a good idea. You must continue to Push down on the sphincter muscle while the top continues to push into your hole slowly! This will allow the muscle to relax and the top to get all the way in. There should not be any pain, but be aware that if this is your first time, it’s going to be REALLY uncomfortable, and afterward, especially the next day, you may be sore down there. Think about a time when you passed a really big turd. It was probably very uncomfortable, and that is probably how you are going to feel the first time you bottom. After the initial discomfort, things start to get easier and more comfortable and then you can really start having fun.

As far as the enema, once you get good at relaxing/controlling your sphincter muscle, all you will need to do to prepare to bottom is to take a shower and clean your hole real well, and you should be good to go. I hope this information helps.

Reactions: XAE14G

Sfmusic

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Jose De Alvarado (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks for the advice to fart when the head is at the entrance. for this action it makes sense to get washed out very clean...
what about regular playing with dildos to get used to it ?
Actually, practicing with dildos is a good idea. Start small and work your way up to the big boys, while also practicing how to “push down” and relax your sphincter muscle. Practice makes perfect