Newbie finally joined

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Gang.... I finally joined after being a *lurker* for too long.All though I have chatted to a few members befor joining.:p I really enjoy most of the ppl here,I look forwards to chatting to you all.I just wish I didn't have to make 10 diffrent posts to talk to certain ppl but thats just the way it goes I guess:D I'm a Native American part French not sure if I sould admit to bring French..lol in my 40's.As my name states im curious n str8..Curious about being Hung and all that goes with it,Curious about PPL's sexual experinces and views.I hope some of my live's experinces entertaine and help you all. Looking forward to meet you sometime in the chat etc... PS...please excuse my spelling and typing Im not good at either sometimes:D

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
curious n str8 said:
I really enjoy most of the ppl here,I look forwards to chatting to you all.I just wish I didn't have to make 10 diffrent posts to talk to certain ppl :D

Talk to them anyway, and claim you had 3000 posts on the old board ;) :p

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to say thanks for those who welcomed me to the site...but Iam a lil dispointed that I didnt get more of a welcome from some of the established members...:confused:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
curious n str8 said:
I just wanted to say thanks for those who welcomed me to the site...but Iam a lil dispointed that I didnt get more of a welcome from some of the established members...:confused:
Don't panic, man. There are a lot of folks who are just now finding their way back "in" after the rennovations (looks nice, too, I think).

At any rate, welcome to the ranks of the talky blabbermouths! :) We're glad to have every voice--we all can benefit from the voices here. As you said:

curious n str8 said:
I hope some of my live's experinces entertaine and help you all.
I am sure that will be the case. Be sure to let us hear from you often, OK?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
How-do-you-do welcome to LPSG make youself at home post and respond don't flame...

Love, Pecker
Vice President of Greeting Nubees at the Door

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was wondering: do you have any pics or have webcam? I want your pic. Can I see your pic? Can I ? Can I, huh? If not, borrow a friend's webcam or digicam--take some and upload them. Heheheheheheehe. (A personal joke 'tween Curious and I.) Welcome to the neighborhood. Nicole Kidman called me and said she was available for parties and get-togethers during the holidays. "Champagne makes her Wiiiiiilllllddddd." (A line from Blake Edwards', "Blind Date" with Bruce Willis and Kim Basinger.) Rent that one. You will be laughing at the things that happen in that movie. Invisibleman