Newbie from Vegas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LookinginLV, Feb 9, 2006.

1. LookinginLV

LookinginLV New Member

Hi-

Just joined, looking forward to reading all the info and experiences here. I'm an average gay guy who likes the personalities of guys that were made fun of in school and while growing up because I was too, bigtime. I've overcome it through a lot of hard work and now really enjoy making a guy feel good about himself and building his self-esteem about his other attributes and personality, not just endowment. Looking for friendships and relationships of all kinds, usually determined by what the other guy wants and/or needs and is looking for... I'm up for almost anything, easygoing, but do prefer local friendships, going to movies, hanging out, chillin'. Like to meet visitors too, if we've talked a bit beforehand and gotten to know each other.

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy the group!

3. Chuck64

Gold Member

Hi! Welcome to the group. I just moved away from Green Valley. What part of town are you from?

What kind of music do you produce?

4. LookinginLV

LookinginLV New Member

Thanks guys! I'm centrally located, near Valley. I produce my own band, retro pop from the '66 to '76 pre-disco period, lots of vintage keyboards and vocal harmonies. Classic big production rock.

5. GoneA

Gold Member

well, we lost one member to Vegas: Alley_Blue. nice to see we gained another.

* i do not know if we actually lost alley_blue, he just has not been posting lately.

6. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome. I love Vegas. Enjoy the board.

Draft saved Draft deleted