Newbie, help for my wife

Revman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I am new here and my first question is how can I help my wife cope with my size. I am not so big but she really struggles being a small build asian lady. Any suggestions?:smile:

MountAnDewMe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with both. Some lube and letting her control the row will make all the difference. Remember with time it will stretch to accommodate, they do pass babies through there and I don't know anyone 20 ish inches long and 8 pounds. (LOL) but seriously let her be conductor on the train.

w0hult504

Experimental Member
Media
Well, what is your "size" bud? Are you very long? Shorter, but very thick? Personally, I'm just about seven inches long, and slightly thicker than most. My girlfriend claims I have the "perfect dick". I'm long enough to hit the back of her vagina, but in the right position, I have gone too deep occasionally and hurt her. However, she finds my thickness just right. Her previous bf was not as long as me but WAY thicker. Although she was with him for two years, she has told me that sex was never enjoyable. It always hurt, every time.

It may be my gf's personal preference, but perhaps - if you are very thick - you're wife is having a hard time adjusting to you. My suggestion would be to enter her, and go very slow. Very slow sex, and even stopping with your dick buried in her can be very enjoyable. This will help her vag stretch to you. When she's comfortable, pump away and ram her home.

Remember, the vag canal is only around 5 inches long. Although it will stetch to accomodate us more hung guys, sometimes we're just to long. In that case, you're just nit going to be able to bury your while stick in her, and that's about it. You can't put 5 gallons in a 3 gallon bucket, ya know?

Last edited:

thebdb62

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well guy I have to agree the above posts. Do foreplay to get her wet and slippery then lube her up. Keep her stimulated while you lube yourself up. Roll over and have her ride the rod. Relax let her fuck you so she gets to control the deepth and speed of the stroke. I often let my lady fuck me that way I do not have to worry about over penetrating and hurting her. It also eliminates the chance I will force penetration before she is ready to take me. If you hurt her when you fuck she eventually wont want to fuck.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi I am new here and my first question is how can I help my wife cope with my size. I am not so big but she really struggles being a small build asian lady. Any suggestions?:smile:

I feel for you man, a size mismatch can be a frustrating thing. Here is some advise that will hopefully be helpful.

• You have to take it slow, be patient, rushing a too big dick into a too small pussy when she isn't into that will not work out well.
  • Foreplay is vital! You should touch her, go down on her, finger her with one finger, then build up to more slowly, every time before you have sex, this will get her to relax, and get her and her vagina to be in a more accommodating state of mind.
  • You have to show some self control, when you penetrate her start with the tip of your dick, and only penetrate her with the first half or inch of your dick for the first few minutes, let her get used to your size, then slide it in two inches and work with that for a minute or two, work your way up GRADUALLY. Forcing, or rushing will end the session for most girls immediately.
  • Get her wet, & use lube. Introduce her to lube, have her help you pick it out, get her invested in making it work, it will lead to a better outcome. But be careful, lube will make you slide in a lot easier, but you still need to go SLOW when you penetrate. Just because you can slide in with lube, doesn't mean its not hurting her. And you care if its hurting her because if she is in pain she is not as aroused, and she wont want to keep having sex with you.
  • You can let her control the penetration by letting her get on top, but you can control the penetration too. If she sees that you are being careful and loving to her down there, it will only bode well for you.
  • If the depth of penetration is a problem for her there is an easy way to help control that. There is a simple key point to remember, the wider her legs are spread the deeper you can penetrate. So if its missionary, or doggy, or whatever, if you are going too deep for her, have her close up her legs a bit, in doggy, have her stand with her feet together.
  • My last point is the most IMPORTANT one, that I didn't fully understand until after a lot or research, trial & error. Nearly any vagina can accommodate nearly ANY penis. When a woman is aroused enough, her vagina does something often referred to as being "Tented" it temporarily stretches on the inside, allowing much more room for a lengthy and girthy penis.
This doesn't happen immediately, I notice with my current girlfriend that if we are having a quickie, I can never fully penetrate her, but on a hot steamy night of foreplay, where I really spending the time to get her aroused, (touching, kissing, oral, fingering, using a vibrator) after about 5-15 minutes of penetration she will somehow allow me to go as deep as I want, this is because she is now "Tented". Some say that the average vagina is 3 inches deep, or 5 inches. That only matters partially, what matters is how aroused the vagina is. Here is a chart from a very helpful website on variations in AVERAGE vagina size.
average_vagina_size.gif
  • Do some research, do some reading. It will make you a better and more informed lover and she will thank you for the noticible difference when you show her everything you've learned. Here is a helpful site:
  • You said that you aren't that bug, but you have to realize that the size of your dick is only relative to the size of her, so while you may not think you are big, to her you are probably King Kong! Be gentle.

Media
I agree with all the advice. The first time I found myself in this situation with a girl who was basically 4'11", compared to my 6'1", and small everywhere, I spent what seemed like hours on foreplay, got her really wet, brought her to orgasm twice, and then eased my cock in slowly, doggy style. She said she had never had such a big cock. First time I didn't get more than a third in, did it gently and came in about 30 strokes. By the fourth time that night I had it all in and was fucking faster in different positions. It was only a one-nighter, but the experience gave me an appetite for petite women. I didn't have lube with me that first time, but since then I carry it with my condoms and use it regularly in petite pussies and asses.