Newbie in extreme pain for new parter with large penis

ProudFlesh2010

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. I was searching the web for information regarding possible internal
injuries from intercourse with a well-endowed partner, 10 3/4, (IMHO).

I had sex, in various positions, with a new partner this past weekend. Little did I know he was so blessed. (imagine my surprise & delight!) The next day I discovered I was bleeding and having to urinate frequently. Plus I have such internal pain...I've actually been breaking out in cold sweats.

I would like to note on my last internal exam, my new family doctor actually uddered these words, "you have a very small vagina..." I thought he was making that statement because he usually treats Amish women.

Thoughts?

ProudFlesh2010

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We did not use lube. I thought I was wet enough (perhaps mistake #1?)

I did get on top for part of our experience so I could control how far and how deep.

He wasn't gentle.

A pic? Not yet but a great idea! Thank you for your reply.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch. From reading on here, I think the only solution is time, patience, lubricant and trust - or something along those lines. Getting him to go gentle if it's that much of a problem probably wouldn't be a bad idea either, if only till you get a bit more used to it.

And uh, welcome!

Gibson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you running a fever? Frequent urinations and pain can be a UTI which is quite common from sex. Although not being gentle with a claimed 10+ incher can be another source of pain...

D_ye4y34r

Just Browsing
Media
Purely out of curiosity...when you say you have to pee frequently, are you implying that you have the URGE to urinate, or that you actually ARE urinating? One of the most common signs of a UTI or bladder infection is a false need to urinate, whereas you feel the strongest of urges to pee, but despite your best efforts, you might *possibly* be able to squeeze out one drop of urine (which amazingly sometimes satisfies the urge). If you're urinating frequently, though, like standard urine and everything's fine, just happening twice as often, then I would see a doctor. It could be something, it could be nothing.

Was the sexual pleasurable at the time?

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hhhhmmmm, if you have that small a vagina i am surprised you could take a cock that size, seems like it would have been very painful when the sex was happening !

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It could be caused by any number of health issues and your ob-gyn should be able to figure that out. If you are having real abdominal pain that is not caused by a UTI or STD, the problem could be related to endometriosis or fibroid tumors, which can cause inflamation and pain that can be very intense. My girlfriend had issues like this for a long time and would get bad cramps and cold and hot sweats after we had sex. Not something that makes a guy feel real good. It basically turned her off to sex for a long time. If your guy is that big he was probably hitting your uterus really hard as well which can be painful for many women, but that should not last very long. I hope that helps. Good luck.

Last edited:

ProudFlesh2010

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my update: I went to the ob-gyn and yes I have a UTI. I also had an internal ultrasound just to be sure nothing else going on. The ultrasound checked out ok. Today I am feeling much better thanks to meds. My doctor suggested lube, a more gentle partner and lots of foreplay for me so my muscles relax. She believes I was very tense and hence some of the pain in my back and abdomen. Not sure if I'll be able to get a verification photo. After I told hotshot about the situation, he bolted. No contact from him since. FML