Newbie in PE

gfhfsdjhkk

1st Like
Media
I will cut the small-talk and get straight to the point.
The thing is that I want an increase of both my length and my girth, between one and two inches respectivly.

(Pardon my English)

Flyingwood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, PE takes a lot of time and effort. Gains do come but slowly. Most PEers have "newbie gains" of about an inch (2-3cm) fairly quickly, but then takes months or years to gain beyond that. PE takes a lot of dedication and time.

On LPSG there is a Making it Bigger section that has a lot of information, advice, and results from others on the site. And there are recommendations for other "free" websites that have lots of information on PE. One that I like is thundersplace.org , go to the newbies section and view the tutorials.

Most PEers will tell you to TAKE IT SLOW and not injure yourself. I like other PEers tried too hard and too fast only to have injuries that we had to stop and wait for healing to occur.

Good luck your goals should be achievable, but take it slow.

My mind, body and soul are too deviant to help you with procedures, and I am actually using reduction instead.

I will offer you some viewpoints I would consider...
Healthy, Workable, Likable, Fitting... Natural. (yup, against the "people problem / drug solution" thing myself)

There are bodybuilders who will pump anything into them just to look big, then there are martial artists who develop a body that will facilitate the artform they wish to employ...

Regardless of size, I would reccomend you take the latter path. If you only want a (possibly damaged) balloon dick, just try getting a prosthetic that slides over yours, or just holding a large dildo between your legs :p

Advice:
Make something that is right for it's purpose.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree...Establish a good routine and keep it up over the long haul. This will give you success in PE. If you try to achieve quick results, you will cause harm and be very disappointed. Take it slowly.