Newbie Interested in Online Friendship and Camming Buddy

ohahhehe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi, this is an unusual request, so please hear it out.

I'm a closeted bisexual (leaning gay) 24yo male who would really like a friend/camming buddy online. I like to cam, but the complete lack of context with strangers makes it difficult to put much stake in, and I don't want to (and usually couldn't) with good friends because it would make things awkward and possibly ruin a good friendship. Since I don't have a boyfriend (and it would be difficult, anyways, where I live), I'm left with few options.

I'd like to try something different: I'd like to meet a guy who is fairly normal and willing to cam, but also willing to be friends to some degree. I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a best friend (though, I'm not specifically trying to avoid it either). I am looking for someone who is friendly, interesting, well-rounded, and willing to cam occasionally.

If you're looking for the same, let me know and we can get to know each other. I'm 24, and I prefer you to be my age or younger (but at least 18). I'm white, and sorry, I'm only into white guys. I'm slightly overweight (though not hideous) and therefore don't discriminate against someone the same size as I am. Generally, the more educated you are the more "normal" you are the better a match you'll likely be. No need to be perfect, because I'm not either, but no freaks please.

If you are well-educated, dress and act normally, are into a fairly wide variety of "normal" things (like music, football, video games, reading, etc) you're most likely fine.

Just send me a PM and I'd love to get to know you. :)

ohahhehe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oops, forgot the most important thing at LPSG: Penis size.

While penis size isn't terribly important to me (anything in the normal range is fine), I figure it is to some of you. I'm about 6 inches long (might be a little more if I lost some weight) and 5 inches around. Very average, but very satisfactory to me too.