Newbie-Intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by canuck55, Apr 15, 2007.

1. canuck55

canuck55 New Member

Well to be 100% honest and upfront I do not need support for LP but rather am a member of a SPSG or APSG (small or average). HOWEVER, the women on our board have referred to this site numerous times. It seems some things are in common.

The one that brought me here is the attitude of some smaller guys that anyone stating a preference for size is in some way shallow and to be held in contempt.

One of the women suggested reading Madame_Zora reply. I did and appreciated her response, it was right on the money IMHO. Others may disagree but thats the nice thing about opinions everyone has one.

I frequently am the one on the other board that finds it necessary to bring discussions back to the issues and away from attacking people. Apparently it happens here too. Another common issue and not based on penis size.

So with the tolerance of everyone here, as a guest that really doesn't "fit' the bill, I hope to learn from those on the otherside of the fence and perhaps contribute where similiar issues are faced regardless of our size.

Just my little observation: I noticed someone said they were 'blessed' to be well endowed. I guess a curse or blessing depends on where you are coming from. I have a few 'larger' friends that don't see it as a blessing. Its all in perspective.

We have some larger gentlemen on our board who have been insightful and respectful. Doesn't mean they don't express their honest opinions, (that some may take umbrage with), however I feel they are entitled to their viewpoints, appreciate an alternative take on something and thats what helps all of us to grow. (thats only my opinion)

2. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome. Glad to have a thoughtful, insightful new member. Looking forward to hearing more.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, canuck, eh.

4. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG canuck55
    Enjoy...I one on those guys on your list that does always find it a blessing to be well endowed.
    The LPSG members are pretty supportive with sharing their experiences and I with them...We're just one big happy family (smile)
    Whopper-lee

5. viking1

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun..........:smile:

7. Valkyriessong

Valkyriessong New Member

Canuck! I am so glad my link to Madame Zora's comment in my final post at Measure brought you here!

Everybody...I'm telling you...Canuck is a true treasure. He's always been one of my favorite posters over there and LPSG is lucky to have him join. :smile:

8. B_Christofferb

Welcome dude!

Draft saved Draft deleted