Newbie Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Barely Big, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Barely Big

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey all, I just thought I'd introduce myself because it seems to be the way around here. I guess being a curious 18 year old virgin brought me here.

As my name would indicate I don't think of myself of being very well endowed, but according to the stats I am on the low end of large. Erect I'm about 7" long with a drastically varying girth as my shaft goes along. My head is only about 4.5" around, but near the base it's almost 6". It's about 5.5"+ most of the way though. I think I've always had some insecurity about my size, despite I knowong it shouldn't be a big deal.

That's enough about what's downstairs though. I'm about to go off to college soon for the first time and I'm really excited about it. I'm really into music and fitness and just generally having a good time. I'll probably stop in every so often.

See ya around, Barely Big.

2. steve319

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums, BB! I hope that, like many of the rest of us, you find the kind of support and information here that you need.

Hope we get to hear from you often!

(And relax! From the sound of those numbers, you have nothing to be worried about.)

Draft saved Draft deleted