Newbie Length Gain

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 6x6_man, May 7, 2011.

1. 6x6_man

6x6_man New Member

May 7, 2011

I ran across this site awhile ago and finally decided to join. As you can tell from my name, I am 6" in length and and 6" in girth ( slightly bigger at the head ). I know that I am not as well endowed as most on this site, but I think it is a fairly good size. My wife agrees.

I am looking for a way to increase my overall length but not girth. While looking through the forums, I found the PE results to be kind of a mixed bag. Some have reported great success while other had negligible gains. My goal would be at least 1" in length gain with any girth gain being minimal. My questions are the following:

What exercises result in the best/most length gain?

How long does it usually take to achieve a substantial gain?

Are the results permanent or temporary?

If I decide later I want more girth, what exercises are appropriate?

Thanks in advance,

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Your best bet is to look at Thunders Place,, for best information. However I can tell you that exercises are very much a personal thing as not all respond in the same way to the mechanics. Likewise achievements and the time it takes to attain them varies considerably Results can become permanent, but some minimal shrink back will undoubtedly occur. Also I doubt you will achieve length gains without some girth increase as tugging on the ligaments tends to thicken them and is why it becomes harder to gain, the more you gain. Jelqing is good for girth and I’m a great advocate of the bungee stretch. Though frowned upon in certain quarters I think it better than clamping.
Draft saved Draft deleted