Newbie needs help

Sexymidwestgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
New to the site. I love a big cock- love to admire them, suck and be fucked by big cocks in my ass, pussy and mouth. Anyone know how to upload pictures if u have an iPhone? I want to show you my little pussy so you can think of how tight it is sliding your big dick inside it! I'm 5'5" blonde, size 7 firm tits- like a handful in terms of size. Im 27 years old. I have a nice plump ass and I wanna chat, trade pics and tell u everything I wanna do to your big cock and want you to tell me what you want to do to do me. I like being dominated- but not violence or pain. I like group sex, being shared, watched, showing off and told what to do and who to do it to. so let's get started but first someone help me upload my pics?! Please! I'll be a very good girl if u do!

D_Taylor Sniffed

Account Disabled
Media
New to the site. I love a big cock- love to admire them, suck and be fucked by big cocks in my ass, pussy and mouth. Anyone know how to upload pictures if u have an iPhone? I want to show you my little pussy so you can think of how tight it is sliding your big dick inside it! I'm 5'5" blonde, size 7 firm tits- like a handful in terms of size. Im 27 years old. I have a nice plump ass and I wanna chat, trade pics and tell u everything I wanna do to your big cock and want you to tell me what you want to do to do me. I like being dominated- but not violence or pain. I like group sex, being shared, watched, showing off and told what to do and who to do it to. so let's get started but first someone help me upload my pics?! Please! I'll be a very good girl if u do!

Are you in Ohio?