Newbie - NYC

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_swrtjjd, Jan 23, 2010.

1. D_swrtjjd

D_swrtjjd New Member

I'm here because I'm holding out hope that just because one has a robust libido doesn't mean it dooms you to having a life of choosing boring friendships. I would like to find like minded friends. Grounded, intelligent, hard working people who are sexually sophisticated.

I guess I'm saying that: I love to fuck, love role play, love massive cock but that doesn't mean I'm reckless, amoral, piggish/whorish (oh I can go there) or plain old stupid.

I am a fan of nice guys with dirty filthy minds. Discretion is sexy and seduction a lost art.

I'm a honey toned sister. 5'7" tall, size 18 shrinking to a 14. 12 would be great. Like Beyonce said: "I love firm curves." 42DDD cup, 38" waist, 49" hips/ass. People say that Chrisette Michelle could be my little twin sister.

Hoping to meet my soulmate on here.:stooges:

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Welcome TantricLicks. I hope you enjoy the site and maybe attain what you desire from being here.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice