NEWBIE ON BOARD!

SuperJunior: hello everybody! i found this site 2 days ago (today is 02/29/04) and was very pleased to learn that there are others out there in similar predicaments as myself.
Speaking of myself:
I'm 20 years old. when flaccid i am about 4"x3.5". when i acheive a full erection (which i do quite often :p) i am 9.25"x6" (on average. is it normal to vary in size? i go from about 9"-9.5"). i'm currently in a junior college taking a bunch of classes despite the fact that i still haven't figured out what i am doing (it's pretty bad, this is my third year and i don't have any idea what i want to do yet :'( ). ummm... i have a GF of 2 years (who i am quite proud of). i have been known to swing both ways (b4 i came across the lovely woman that i am with now of course :D ). i am hoping to learn lot's of good info from you guys about what it was like when YOU were MY age :p but seriously, i really would like to learn more about your personal experiences because i think it would serve me well to know what kind of experiences i may run across. i'm hoping to hear from you guys soon.
SuperJunior

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the board and may you learn lots of things from both us and yourself.

I myslef greatly appreciate this place where poeple can openly discuss almost anything that may come to their minds.

How does your gf react to your penis size? Is it favorable?

SuperJunior: it was a bit too much for her at first. luckily, she was w/ a somewhat large guy b4 me. she loves it now :) i didn't ever think that a girl could be so into sex. i took my first gf's virginity and that was a nightmare. it took about 3 hours to get it all the way in. it hurt her for a long time and then shen eventually became desensitized for a couple of weeks. anyways, i've decided not to take anymore virginities! :)

joe22xxx: Hey bud, we're about the same size(dick-wise). I'm 22 & I've learned a lot on this board. One thing is to appreciate myself just the way I am. I hope you meet as many cool here as I have. All the best to you & your g/f.