newbie pump question...

4xfloored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just bought a vaccu-tech ( flared ) pump and just curious if the pumpers who have rock hard hard-on had success pumping and increasing length and girth ? it just seems to me that gains would be harder to come by than with someone who does not get quiet as hard... hope the question isn't to dumb...

Sinep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not a dumb question at all. In my opinion, if you're after length gains then it's best to pump with a hard-on. If however, you just want everything to 'inflate', then pump soft.

I usually find I end up rock hard anyway. If you can't achieve an erection whilst pumping then you're probably doing something wrong.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just bought a vaccu-tech ( flared ) pump and just curious if the pumpers who have rock hard hard-on had success pumping and increasing length and girth ? it just seems to me that gains would be harder to come by than with someone who does not get quiet as hard... hope the question isn't to dumb...

Are you able to get rock-hard erections outside of the pump

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys with rock hard erections have excellent cardiovascular and nerve health. They will always have bigger dicks than the guys who can't seem to muster awesome erections. Rock hard erections have some inherent penile enlargement involved. The blood pump stretches your cockskin, stretches the tunica and forces blood into the corpus cavernosa stretching it's capacity and in turn enlarging the penis greatly.

Mandingo's cock is like 4 to 5 inches soft and stretches out to around 9 - 11 inches when rock hard... that is penile enlargement at it's best and most effective.

I pump all of the time and was drawn to pumping because my erections were getting bad in my mid to late twenties. Pumping has not improved my erections at all and if I did have excellent erection genetics I would be able to pump up to absolutely unbelievable sizes.

If your cock gets really hard, pumping will only be easier and more effective. I pump up as large as I do because I am dedicated and pump as smart as I can, my lack of awesome skin stretching erections works against me, not for me. :tongue:

4xfloored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you able to get rock-hard erections outside of the pump

yes I do have a rock hard erections outside pumping ... I am 5.5x5.5 erect and I guess my thinking is that I don't know if some like me can grow in length and girth already being really hard..