Newbie Pumper Questions

aprules2

Just Browsing
Media
So I finally bought a penis pump last night, and just have a few questions to see if Im doing it right. I pumped it until I felt pressure in my dick like when you have a very hard erection. I left it like this for about 15 to 20 mins then took a 5 min break and then did the same again, and if I lost the feeling id pump it 1 or 2 times more. The only thing that bothered me was I was a little sore today (but I figure thats normal with any work out), and it looks like my shaft is bent a little to the left which its never done. Did I over pump and hurt my self? Whats a recommended time and intensity for a new guy?

Elnino4ya

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Be patient and remember to start slow. Less time at first and then gradually build up length of sessions.
Also filling the tube with water, like in the shower, i think makes it less harsh on the penis. Suction is still good, but more comfortable.

E

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What pressure are you pumping at? I assume you are using a pump with a gage...if not you are looking for trouble!

As a Newbie, you should not be pumping over 5Hg....later, after you have been pumping for a month or so, maybe up fo 7 or 8Hg for for very short periods. NEVER over 10Hg which is for long time pumpers.

I suggest that you immediately join THUNDER'S PLACE whose membership (FREE) just reopened and check out the instructions and advice from veteran and expert pumpers.

If you need further info...you can PM me.

aprules2

Just Browsing
Media
It doesn't have a gauge unfortunately, id imagine though I'm not using much pressure probably a little more then a household vacuum makes.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is no way, unless you are a longtime or experienced pumper to know what pressure you are exerting....you can permanently damage yourself and even get permanent ED... My doctors forbid me to purchase one without a pressure gage. I didn't want anything to go wrong with my dick so I listened to them.

aprules2...

Forget the cheap pump without the gage and pay a little extra for a pump with gage...IT IS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY!

If necessary, you can get one at a auto shop and then purchase the connection adaptor for the tube connecting to the cylinder. This is all explained at Thunder's by members supersizeit, and Lampwick. (see below an example provided by Lampwick)

Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

But, hurry and join the FREE Thunder's Place site while the membership is still open. Membership may close again soon, according to Thunder with whom I talked yesterday.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m inclined to agree with the previous comments, though I doubt that two 20min session would cause your dick to go out of shape. The most likely damage you could have sustained (and you’re probably lucky you didn’t) is water blisters. It’s a sad fact (not a criticism) that a lot of guys learn a little about pumping then rush out and by a pump without checking here, or other sites, first. You only have to do a search to find similar post in the archives to bear this out. The good news is you’re here now, so please take the advice offered and good luck.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do 2x30min sessions but I have been doing it a while. You might want to lessen the time in the tube or less pressure for now or until you get a gauge.