Newbie qn: Which positions are best for a large penis/small vagina couple?

jwbobbitt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I'm not huge but women often remark on my size. I'm guessing 6 to 7 inches but greater than average girth. So I've met this new partner who sometimes experiences discomfort (yes I do a good job of foreplay and making sure she is aroused). My question is: are there particular positions that are likely to be more comfortable for her (i.e. that reduce the tightness she experiences)?

Thanks

JWB

P.S. Sorry if this has been discussed before, I tried a search but could not find advice.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, there is. She needs to lay on her side, and while you spoon her, slip it in and she spreads her legs. There will be nice penetration, but she has total control as to what she wants to take in.

sweet_and_thick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with jonluke. I have also had good experience with cowgirl because of depth control.

My previous girlfriend was very tight and experienced some discomfort for about the first 3 months we were having sex. You say you are doing a good job on foreplay & relaxation -- keep that up. My ex was kinda sore for a while after, but we just kept having sex 2/3 times a week (and usually 2/3 times a session) and she eventually got to basically discomfort at all (and she still felt just as tight & delicious and if we wanted it rough i could still leave her sore). Once that happened we added a couple of times a week.

So... practice, practice practice & patience. This is also a good problem to have because last time we spoke she told me that she never gets that "good full feeling" from other guys and misses it. Sucks for her fiance.