Newbie saying Hi!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

I see it's a courtesy here to post something once you subscribe, telling who you are etc

My name is Claire, I'm currently 42 years old and enjoying life after over 20 years in Service. I guess I am a very active girl (you don't mind a woman of my age referring to herself as a girl), I ride a Harley, and like to fly (small planes, that is), and of course one of my hobbies is sex, I'd not be here if it wasn't.

I ran into the link to this site on a yahoo group, someone there said it's a cool place to be if you like big dicks, as I do. In fact, I prefer big cocks, and I hope to find some same-minded women here, who don't write me off as a slut for admitting to that. I guess I have to say that I have never been married and don't have kids.

To many posts and good discussions, here's lookin atya!
Claire.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Hi!

I see it's a courtesy here to post something once you subscribe, telling who you are etc

My name is Claire, I'm currently 42 years old and enjoying life after over 20 years in Service. I guess I am a very active girl (you don't mind a woman of my age referring to herself as a girl), I ride a Harley, and like to fly (small planes, that is), and of course one of my hobbies is sex, I'd not be here if it wasn't.

I ran into the link to this site on a yahoo group, someone there said it's a cool place to be if you like big dicks, as I do. In fact, I prefer big cocks, and I hope to find some same-minded women here, who don't write me off as a slut for admitting to that. I guess I have to say that I have never been married and don't have kids.

Claire.
Welcome aboard the mighty LPSG train there, Claire;) , and hey, there isn't anything slutty about a healthy appreciation for the male phenomenally phallused:D . Answer the better % of our board who'll say more than likely the same.
If it makes you feel any better, I hope, I have an appreciation of the female body, genitalia, and breasts, but it doesn't make me a lech in any sort of manner at all. Just makes me guilty of abstract appreciation. So fine me, throw me in jail, but never say I'm dishonest, you know:cool: ?

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome Claire! It's always nice to have another "girl" around! (I'm 43, and you're darn right I'm still a girl! ;)) Join right in and have a good time!

Karen :)

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Hi!

Claire.
Welcome aboard from a fellow Newbie and former *lurker* hope to see you in the chat room sometime soon:p

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:

Howdy,
Welcome aboard.
8^)

You'll be delighted to learn that many of your questions are of interest to most of the LPSGLadies, and surprisingly; many LargeMen and LargeWomen share similar problems - and solutions. We’re looking forward to your help, and serving you.

My name is Claire, I'm currently 42 years old and I do prefer big cocks. I guess I have to say that I have never been married and don't have kids.

AttaGirl !
Thank you for sharing.
Age-wise, you are just about to enter the most sexiful period of your life -so get ready.

There is another forum to discuss:
Woman's Issues
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11,

and if someone suits your fancy and you'd like to meet, try:
Your Local LPSG
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for the warm welcome - I'm sure I'm gonna have fun here, have already found more things that interest me than I can respond to.

I have always felt more attracted to the big dicks - I love anything powerful between my legs (and under my butt) - Claire.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Claire! I'm also a 42 year old "girl" who likes the big boys, so I'm especially happy to welcome you to the asylum or, er, nuthouse!