Newbie saying Hi!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Claire,

Honey,you are as young as you feel and I dare any one to tell your otherwise. Like I said a few days ago anything you have already been you can legitimately claim 'cause like PREGO its in there! I think you will surprised to know that there are a great number of "Cougars" on board. Enjoy your vintage sexiness and let the games begin!

Naughty

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm currently 42 years old and enjoying life after over 20 years in Service. I guess I am a very active girl (you don't mind a woman of my age referring to herself as a girl)

Welcome Claire! Nice to have another 40 something "girl" here (I'm 41). I must say it is hard to believe that I am in fact 40 something...still feel like I'm twenty something until some young person says "Hello Mam".

In fact, I prefer big cocks, and I hope to find some same-minded women here, who don't write me off as a slut for admitting to that.

I don't think anyone here would consider you a slut for that. Although I don't admit it freely anywhere else, I can admit it here..."Hello, my name is Kat...I love a huge cock!"

kat

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last two posts have made me feel at home really... yes, I guess I am a cougar, if that means that I'm a woman who has a definite desire to have sex with men who are mostly younger than myself. Yes, naughty, I enjoy my sexiness, and don't let myself be stopped there by others - I have a very healthy sex life even though I'm not married, and don't think about quitting it, though some women seem to think I should, that a woman should be settled when she's over 40 and blah blah - I AM settled, just not in the usual way...

I have always loved my sex with younger guys, especially since my late 20s. That has almost gotten me into trouble a few times, as I've said, I've been in the military for a good part of my life, and relationships with junior members - which basically means everything below your own rank - aren't exactly welcome, though not explicitly forbidden. I'm glad I'm out now, gives me much more room to let my sexual self out.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
The last two posts have made me feel at home really... yes, I guess I am a cougar, if that means that I'm a woman who has a definite desire to have sex with men who are mostly younger than myself. Yes, naughty, I enjoy my sexiness, and don't let myself be stopped there by others - I have a very healthy sex life even though I'm not married, and don't think about quitting it, though some women seem to think I should, that a woman should be settled when she's over 40 and blah blah - I AM settled, just not in the usual way...

I have always loved my sex with younger guys, especially since my late 20s. That has almost gotten me into trouble a few times, as I've said, I've been in the military for a good part of my life, and relationships with junior members - which basically means everything below your own rank - aren't exactly welcome, though not explicitly forbidden. I'm glad I'm out now, gives me much more room to let my sexual self out.
Dig it there, Claire, women in their 40's or so have a sexual prowess I have yet to see be topped by anyone at all.