Newbie To Cock Rings & Pumping

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do the opposite - balls first (as they're so big) and then squish my dick through but only if I'm really soft. Any slight semi and I'm too late and it won't go on!! If I'm hard, I can easily put my dick in the ring, but balls just won't go through at all.
that's what I call a cock ring, certainly need to get your balls through first - and if you do experience a semi that prevents your cock being fed through give it a few minutes to subside, the excitement of a ring that size wrapped round your balls does have some effect on your libido even if, at that point, unintentional

gymman2020

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's what I call a cock ring, certainly need to get your balls through first - and if you do experience a semi that prevents your cock being fed through give it a few minutes to subside, the excitement of a ring that size wrapped round your balls does have some effect on your libido even if, at that point, unintentional
Is that good or bad?

D

deleted1774761

Cock rings definitely jazz up my libido. Something about the weight of the metal that really gets me going.

Reactions: gymman2020

CRguyaus

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do the opposite - balls first (as they're so big) and then squish my dick through but only if I'm really soft. Any slight semi and I'm too late and it won't go on!! If I'm hard, I can easily put my dick in the ring, but balls just won't go through at all.
I completely agree. Can’t imagine the dick-first method. Actually, just tried it. Not a good idea at all, unless you have pea-sized balls!