Newbie to This Site

big_meatus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To all -

I'm glad to have found this site.:wink:

I have some unusual anatomy, including a REALLY thick dick.

But I am not my body or my dick - I defy labels. I can be mild to wild, vanilla to freakazoid, passionate, dominant, submissive, tender, caring, giving, but above all, I have integrity. I'm HIV poz, so if that label is on your list of guys you wouldn't spend a 1/2 hour talking to, live long and prosper. :cool:

I work a program of rigorous honesty (FOB) but I don't judge others who follow a different road. The subincision is a long story, so if you really want to know how it happened, a message and exchange of private emails is a must. I love working out at the gym and boxing is my new passion after years of playing bball. I love to work out with a buddy, but if it's not your thing that's OK.

I'm retired on multiple disability pensions, and financially secure. I love to make new friends, and my sexual and affectionate preferences (later for that list) DOES NOT apply to potential new friends, so if you're game, "take a chance on me." (Oh, and I love Abba too)!

Dave

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome Dave. Thanks for your honesty and sincerity. Good to see you have arrived here at lpsg - we are a family of many shapes, sizes, colours, ages, experiences, attitudes, likes and dislikes. Glad you have added yours as well. Enjoy and have fun making new friends along the journey. Deep down - we are all ABBA fans at heart. Cheers m8.