Newbie with a biggie says howdy

clint: Well, I just posted some pics and clips of my large one here on LPSG...but it will take until tomorrow until they get added I think.

If you can't wait that long, you can go check out 5 of my pics here at this penis rating site that I posted on.

Email me and let me know what you'd like to see me doing, and as always enjoy. :)

click here to my large penis...

http://www.ratethestud.com/index.php?id=2160&c=all&rnum=87

-clint :)

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by clint@Mar 31 2005, 06:34 AM
Did that work for anyone? :) Let me know.
[post=295509]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, worked fine and so did Yahoo but I did get on early

Welcome to the group! Lots of interesting, intellegent people hang out here, not to mention the hugely hung. And thanks for being forth-coming with some biographical material so we can get to know you.

Join in, post, and introduce some new topics. They're getting repetitious lately.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Hiya clint .... I remember seeing your clips and pics some time ago, very nice, very sexy. :D It's nice to meet the man behind them, you seem very laid back and kind, a pleasure to meet you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 30 2005, 09:06 PM
Yeah, Dr Rock, we can sit under the bridge and cry together, it won't work for me either.
[post=295383]Quoted post[/post]​
So we are bringing back the bridge? It won't work for me either. Looks like a gang is developing down at the bridge. Wonder who all will be spurned by Yahoo and end up grieving down at the bridge?

Pappy

Media
This is what I got from Yahoo:

Error Message!

No shared folders are available.

Sorry, the owner has not enabled any shared folders in their account.

Go to Briefcase Home

ADVERTISEMENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2005 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines - Help - Ad Feedback

Oh BTW, Welcome to the group Clint. Enjoy your stay.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Mar 31 2005, 01:07 PM
I also could not access the Yahoo! briefcase, but the RateTheStud link worked just fine. And judging by the photos there, Clint's cock works just fine as well.
[post=295589]Quoted post[/post]​
That is the understatement of the year, "Clint's cock works just fine as well." On video it is spectacular. By the third picture, Clint's dick was tired. I can see why.

And of course there were other dishes available on the menu there as well. :rolleyes:

Ninebyesix

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rich here...Just joined up myself and posted some pics and a video. Let me know what you all think! I'd love to hear from everyone. Anyone in Southwest Ohio?

clint: Howdy all.

Thanks for all the responses! I'm really trying to answer all the emails, so don't be offended if I didn't get to yours yet. Sorry about my Yahoo briefcase. It got hit with too many downloads from y'all and they closed me down. (Bastards!) :)

But like I mentioned, you can see some of me at:

http://www.ratethestud.com/index.php?id=2160&c=all&rnum=87

I did have a webpage awhile ago in an attempt to make some money(I was a struggling actor).Ha! It was ALOT of fun showing off online...but I stopped because it got way too much to handle...and I thought it might hurt my legit acting career. I've toyed with the idea of doing it again since though. Better than doing adult films I think?

Basically I have an active sex life offline, but it is a major turn on to share it online every once in awhile too. The response has been overwhelming, and Its nice to know I've turned so many people on from afar. I try to make it sexy... in a fun way. I know its all about the size of my cock, and I understand thats what people are turned on by. Its a visual thing. But I always try to do it in a playful way though. Its not an ego thing for me, although, I do enjoy the reaction.

Anyway, I plan to post more and do more in the coming months. Keep an eye out. K? :)

And feel free to let me know what you like the most about my pics or vids...ot what you'd like to see me doing, and I will try my best to post it.

Ciao for now,

Clint