Newbie with a few questions...

blkbwoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all... I heard about LPSG.org a few years ago but never joined. I'm about 3" soft and can get between 7" and 8" when hard... I'm around 2.5-3.5" wide hard.

I'm here looking for large penis lovemaking tips. :rolleyes: When I have sex with my girlfriend, she can't handle my size unless we take it extra sloooow. No problem with that, except that there are times when we want it hard and fast, and well... the dick bruises her up a bit! So we go 1 round... she gets bruised... can't go for another... and I have to jerk off or she'll do it for me.

I've never had this problem before with other women, so I'm a bit perplexed... :confused: she does have a small vaginal passage and we usually always use lube when we fuck. So I'm here looking for info on techniques/tips/etc.

Next question: do you measure yourself from your stomach to the tip of the head, or from the ballsac to the tip?

Hope to find the answers to my questions here, and I'm looking forward to making a few friends along the way.

Take care, all...

blkbwoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I need to make a correction! When I said that I was 2.5-3.5" wide... I was measuring across the top, not measuring my girth!

I'm actually about 2" wide across the top width of my penis... my girth (circumference) is 6.75".