Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

bankwalker: Hello all. I've been a lurker for about a week and finally decided to actually post.

My brief story is that I'm 42 and have been very heavy most of my life. I was always just below average at 5.5 inches. Thirteen months ago I had a gastric bypass (Rue-en-Y) and have lost 130 lbs. The best part of such a dramatic weight loss is that I've gained almost 2 inches. It's sort of weird to be 42 and suddenly "growing" a bigger penis. Of course it's always been there but now it actually shows. My wife is as amazed as I am.

Being a chunky teenager with a shorty, I was sort of teased a lot. Frankly, my masculinity felt assualted. Now that I'm 225, working out in the gym and bigger than most, I'm having to deal with a whole new mindset of masculinity. Obviously I now know that masculinity doesn't dwell in your pants but when I was a teenager it was hard not to believe that.

BTW, I'm also a recovering fundie, an evil republican, and I think you all are great and mostly kind people.

My favorite line from all the posts I've read was Dr. Rock saying his occupation was a "Professional Malcontent!" I actually used it this morning! (Sorry I didn't give credit to Dr. Rock or LPSG.org!)

Bankwalker
    7.25 X 5

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Welcome!

As always, we are glad to gain another member to the site (our family) and apparently, from your post you look to become a valued and respected one.

Your judgement on this place is very true. The majority of us are non-descriminatory, kind, caring and have a good sence of humour.

Congradulations on your weight loss, more power to you!

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay! :D

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome, enjoy your time here.

4. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Welcome!

5. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Dude, you rock.

I'll be 50 this year, hit the gym almost every day, for 5 years straight, and my dick hasn't grown an inch.

(But my wife would complain if it did.) LOL }(

Welcome. I think your assessment of this place is fairly accurate, also. Just beware that nearly all opinion exist here, and side by side. However, I have found them all to be horribly psychotic, but generally harmless. (I am included in that group, BTW.)

Enjoy, and keep going. I want to know if you keep going to the gym if you'll sport a 10 incher.

Welcome and smiles.

Buff

6. Imported

Gold Member

bankwalker: Buff,

I don't think I've grown because of lifting weights. It's been the weight loss that has added my "viewable" length. (The gym has help the appearance of my arms; but DoubleMeatWhopper's avatar makes me green with envy!) I think I could still lose about 30 lbs for a maximum gain of about another 1/2 inch. We'll see.

Bank

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice