dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome indeed, Little Devil!! (I really like HungMuscle’s abbreviation of your handle to “Lil’ Devil” ... do you mind?) I think you’ll like it here. Great group of friendly folk here. So enjoy, and do let us hear from you. :hi:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Little Devil! Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new and it's been a good experience for me. I've learned a lot, connected with some cool people and had a lot of fun. Most people here are cool. Occasionally some get bitchy, for example when they think something you posted is "off-topic," or other such stuff. If that happens to you, don't let it bother you - it's not your fault if they didn't take their meds one day.

Hope you have a good experience too. :toast:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Little Devil@Oct 13 2005, 11:31 AM

I hope to learn a few things and chat with you all.
[post=351167]Quoted post[/post]​

Always tip your cab driver. There, we've chatted and your learned something. Good-bye now.

J/k...I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm pretty new myself.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Little Devil@Oct 14 2005, 03:31 AM
Thank you for the WARM welcome.

Its ok that I am not gay? But I do love a hot cock.
[post=351635]Quoted post[/post]​

You'll actually find quite a few guys here like you, and that very topic discussed ... AT LENGTH (sorry I couldn't resist).

Cocks yes, guys no

Jace: Welcome Lil Devil, pull up a chair and enjoy yourself. All orientations are welcomed here.

Little Devil

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you. I really do enjoy a sexy hot cock. I have been with guys before, but have so many fantasies that I want to fulfill. Like a hot cum facial. Or having a huge cock inside my tight virgin ass.

Dam Im turning myself on. LOL