cherlynn3

Just Browsing
Media
I am seeing a new guy this weekend that has 12 inches on him. I have never been with a guy this large in my life and it excites me and scares me at the same time. Any suggestions? I have actually seen a picture of him with another girl holding up a ruler..and it was 12 inches for sure!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the group Cherlynn.

Bring a paper or cloth ruler with you (like the kind used for sewing) It'll make it much easier for you. Chances are he's not actually 12".

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed, chances are he's not 12 but even 8 can be painful to some girls. Definately take it slow and gentle at first and bring along some lube just in case.
Just make sure he's a nice guy as well, the girth you can probably take but there's nothing worse than having your cervix battered by an idiot (have that on good authority from my ex! whoops, pass me that shovel :wink: )

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the group - I think you should be very careful if he is really 12 inches!

I had a friend with a 12 inch penis but he didnt use it as a rule (old joke)

Let us know how you get on (and off)!

Del:smile:

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
cherlynn3 said:
I am seeing a new guy this weekend that has 12 inches on him. I have never been with a guy this large in my life and it excites me and scares me at the same time. Any suggestions?

Can you please explain? I picture an aggressive overweight man with a ruler tattooed on his arm? Or are you talking of something else? :confused:

LK
x
p.s. Sorry, am in a scampish mood... welcome to the group!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tallguypns said:
Welcome to the forum. There should be plenty of advice around here for you. Try the "Sex with a large penis" threads

Good idea. I'll move it so you get more responses. And welcome, btw!

wrench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was recently at the deli. i asked for cheese to be sliced about an inch thick. the hottie managed to get a hunk about 3/8 of an inch. so im guessing a few guys have lied to her about what "8 inches" looks like.