Oboe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

I've visited a few times before and I thought it was time to join. You have a great forum here.

I'm an 18 year old straight American musician/composer. I am primarily an Oboist but I'm fairly good at all woodwind instruments, piano, and guitar.

Anyway I'm 5' 11" tall (6' on a good day) and my penis is a little more than 8" erect (circumsized).

Have a nice day,
Oboe

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oboe said:
Hello everyone,

I've visited a few times before and I thought it was time to join. You have a great forum here.

I'm an 18 year old straight American musician/composer. I am primarily an Oboist but I'm fairly good at all woodwind instruments, piano, and guitar.

Anyway I'm 5' 11" tall (6' on a good day) and my penis is a little more than 8" erect (circumsized).

Have a nice day,
Oboe
Welcome, Hautbois! I think you will find a great group here, with several musicians amongst our ranks. I have a BME, majored in Horn. I play all the brass and the piano at about a grade 6, flute at about grade 6, single reeds at about grade 5, oboe at about grade 4, and bassoon at a struggling grade 3 (I don't think my thumbs will ever be nimble enough to navigate that hellish beast.) Again, welcome!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
* insert inappropriate oboe-playing sexual innuendo here *

Welcome to LPSG!