Brian815

Superior Member
Media
Hey all. I've been lurking for a while before I decided to finally post. Anyway, my name is Brian. I'm 25 years old and live in the Philadelphia suburbs. I'm about 5-foot-6 and weigh about 130-135 lbs. I guess what brought me here is wondering how I compare to most other guys in terms of size. My erect penis is about 6.75 inches long and about 5 inches thick, which I guess is a little above average. I have pics in my gallery anyone can check out if they wish. They are a year or 2 old, so I look pretty much the same. Later!

- Brian

Media
BrianK476 said:
Hey all. I've been lurking for a while before I decided to finally post. Anyway, my name is Brian. I'm 25 years old and live in the Philadelphia suburbs. I'm about 5-foot-6 and weigh about 130-135 lbs. I guess what brought me here is wondering how I compare to most other guys in terms of size. My erect penis is about 6.75 inches long and about 5 inches thick, which I guess is a little above average. I have pics in my gallery anyone can check out if they wish. They are a year or 2 old, so I look pretty much the same. Later!- Brian
I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and posted. Welcome to LPSG, Brian. Enjoy the site!:biggrin1: