venusandmars75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

I'm a newcomer to adult encounters and stuff. I'm 22 years old and a virgin. I'm queer and have mostly been looking on here for folks to talk with and explore sexuality with. Just a forewarning, I am small, about 4.5" erect. That being said, I hope I can find some nice guys to talk to from LPSG! Feel free to reach out or say hi!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
G'day - its always a pleasure to say hello to a new member - so a very warm welcome to you - enjoy making and meeting some new friends here at LPSG....get ready to have fun checking out the many forums and profiles etc that this site has to offer. But mostly - welcome and its good to see you have arrived. Cheers.

venusandmars75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! Always happy to chat with folks so please feel free to say hi! We can talk about politics, life, penises, whatever you'd like ;)

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to say, when it comes to this site, with all the ceremony and pageantry given to the penis, there are less men with hangups about their peckers here than on similar sexual communities I have been on. Don't get me wrong, I may have lost a half an inch on the front of my skull from spending too much time reading questions posed to women in their "ask" section. I have learned to keep my humor in tact here, and it helps avoid the knuckleheads, because there are truly some diamond folks here.

As a side note, you may find that posting pictures of yourself will help you to expedite any overcoming hangups of your own, if you have any. Hope you enjoy your weekend and. Good luck, and don't feed the animals.