ruffryder

Experimental Member
Media
hey guys, I just had a few questions. Right now I weigh 150lbs (6ft tall) and setting a goal to get up to 180-190lbs by going to the gym. Since my entire body mass will be increasing does the penis also increase with the rest of you? Or is it naturally that size and no matter how big I get it will most likely remain the same? I'm guessing at least girth would increase right?

ruffryder

Experimental Member
Media
anyone have any insight on this topic? Logically I would think if your body gets bigger your penis should to because its well....body. But it might be some genetic thing. Anyways, does anyone have experience or a friend or have heard somethign about this topic?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, exercise does not increase the size of your dick. As long as you don't start taking steroids, you'll probably be better in bed. Blood flow to the dick is very important and exercise is the best way to keep it flowing. It's also going to make you look better and let's face it, half the battle is getting them into bed. The other half is what you do once you're in it.

Don't start thinking that you need a big dick or a great body to have good sex. A big dick is a novelty, not a necessity.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way it could is if you had a large fat pad around the penis and you lost a lot of wieght and your appearance of the penis would look bigger because you have less fat hiding it. But other than that do PE :)

-D1-