DragonsRanger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello everyone,
I must say I stumbled upon your site quite by accident while doing a search for ball stretching information. I hear it really makes you a better performer in bed ... still waiting to see if it's true or not, voluteers can page me at yahoo :tongue:

Anyway I would like to say I am most impressed by the site and decided to sign up, ( I just hope there is not a "size requirement" or I'm gonna be banned) :tongue:

laters ya'all and nice to meetcha

Dragon's Ranger

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Dragons,

How are you going with your research for ball stretching?

Not sure if it improves your performance in bed, but it sure makes bedtime fun.

Stretching is one of fav things to do & I've tried lots of ways over the years.

I hope you had success & you are enjoying stretching.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,
I must say I stumbled upon your site quite by accident while doing a search for ball stretching information. I hear it really makes you a better performer in bed ... still waiting to see if it's true or not, voluteers can page me at yahoo :tongue:

Anyway I would like to say I am most impressed by the site and decided to sign up, ( I just hope there is not a "size requirement" or I'm gonna be banned) :tongue:

laters ya'all and nice to meetcha

Dragon's Ranger
Hi Dragonsranger,

A warm welcome to you.

I've been looking into "Cock and Ball Torture" recently, ball-stretching being part of it of course. Not sure whether it would make a difference to performance however, although my man loves it and let's just say it hasn't had any negative effect on him yet!

When I asked on the LPSG forum if any of the guys here were into CBT, most of them recoiled at the idea. Can't think why!

Lily:smile: