Newby/couple

ScorpioIV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I found this forum completely by luck. So, here is my introduction and some questions.

I haven't done much exploring yet...there is just too much enticing stuff to explore and I get stuck looking at all the hot posts! I guess I only have so many hours to spend online, but this is a really attractive place to spend that time!
I see a women's thread, but not one for couples, and haven't yet found pics of women with large clits, so maybe we are a little bit odd for this forum. I didn't join cause I have a large penis (I don't think its especially small except by comparison to what I see on here:biggrin1:) but because my wife and I had a relationship over a few years with a friend of ours who does qualify (like 9 inches long). We've played around with a few other men and neither of us are "hung up" on large penises, but it was fun to have one to play with especially since or friend is easy going, and fun in bed. He considers himself "straight" but somehow seemed to bend that description a little when he was with us. :wink:Anyway, we fantasize about someday finding another bi man with a large penis to play with if things worked out the right way. After a few years the 3 of us just sort of stopped playing although we still share lots of interest in sex and XXX videos.
The other thing is that my wife has a really huge clit. Its like a small penis. She can take it between her thumb and forefinger and literally jerk it off (I can too and it blows my mind every time). But I'm not sure there is a focus here for women with large clits or I haven't found it yet. I see more focus on large breasts. I've attached a couple of my own pics on here, but if I can figure out how to post pics in a gallery, I can post a couple of our friend and my wife's large clit.
ScorpioIV

Attachments