Newby from Longhorn Country

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kickstand, Mar 9, 2006.

1. kickstand

kickstand New Member

Been a fan of LPSG for many years. Been into PE for over 25. I have no misery stories associated with my cock, but enjoy the ones you all share. My qualifications for membership. First, I am a hetro male. When I started PE 25 yrs ago, it was pumps and tugs (jelq before I knew what it was). Five years ago it was pills, creams, and more pumps/tugs. A year ago I started traction device. I started at 7"x5". When I started my log a year ago for the traction device, I was 8.2"x5.9". Progress -- long suffering though. A year later with the traction, I have reached 9.1"x6.6". Now that's what PE is all about. I plan on going further and will share my success when it arrives. This qualify me for membership?

Kickstand (that's what someone on another forum called me when I reported that I am all of 5'6" tall.)

P.S. if you ask me a question, please don't expect instant reply. My work network blocks LPSG and I am not on my home PC much (plenty at work).

2. GoneA

Gold Member

yeah that pretty much sucks, but it's okay.

welcome to the board, kickstand. hope you enjoy your stay.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Hey, great to have a longtime fan jump in. And, you qualify for membership with or without the PE. No worries.

Draft saved Draft deleted