Newcasters and others

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, we know Thomas Roberts and Sam Champion are out. Anderson Cooper is in (and then out and then in:confused: ). David Muir of ABC is sending my gaydar off. Any one else have readings on him?

Or news on any other members of the media...either out or in? Would appreciate hearing your thoughts on the above.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've got a thing about News people don't you. I told you all I know. But I thind your are right about DM
Ask me about Hollywood! That's all I know anything about!:cool:

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only the ones who are easy on the eyes.

Additionally, they're the first people many of us see first thing in the morning. Nice to know that we have comrades in places to make a difference.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I must've missed the memo on Thomas Roberts being out.:redface: But what glorious news it is that he is!:biggrin:

I was also the last to know that Pete Williams, of NBC, is gay. I just never imagined that one!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and isn't one of the journalists from one of NBC News programs out...can't think of his name right now.....

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was also the last to know that Pete Williams said:
Could you mean BRIAN WILLIAMS??? I don't think he's gay... I believe he is straight and married. He's very hot. Definitely a good-lookin' guy in a suit.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Could you mean BRIAN WILLIAMS??? I don't think he's gay... I believe he is straight and married. He's very hot. Definitely a good-lookin' guy in a suit.
Ooh, I wish! I'd suck Brian Williams' dick in a second! I get hypnotized whenever he talks with those big hands of his.:biggrin:

No, I do indeed mean Pete Williams, "Justice Correspondent" for NBC News.

elchiple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jim Castillo is a hot weather guy. No longer in LA, anyone know where he is at?

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pete Williams was at the Pentagon for years and spoke against gays in the military while at the same time cruising DC gay bars. Randy Shilts writes about a certain Pentagon staffer (Williams) and the duplicity of his behavior in the book, Conduct Unbecoming: Gays and Lesbians in the US Military. After he left the Pentagon, Williams went to NBC and effectively came out.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't believe that nobody has ever seen Rob Marciano or Bill Hemmer in the showers at the gym or at a urinal. These two give me wood every time I see them, even though Hemmer's got that sleazy televangelist look going, and that fake laugh - I still think he's hot.