newcomer

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by nick_smith, Apr 11, 2008.

1. nick_smith

nick_smith New Member

i first heard of jelqing when i was about 14.. and i started doing it regularly but i dont remember how regular.. when i was 15 my girth was 6 inches around and 7 long. I've continued to jelq off and on but never more then over a 3 month period. now im 21 and im just 8 inches but im still 6 inches in girth. I was wondering if my growth was natural or being i had an early start in the jelqing department. And i was wondering if i still have room for more growth.. generally my exersises are 20 minutes but i might do it 2-3 times a day. But i my penis has gotten any bigger since i was 17. I was wondering if anyone had any adive for jelqing workouts.
    thanks for reading this.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    just 8 inches? man whats your deal? You've got a big cock, so why do you want it to be bigger? I mean to each their own, but be happy with what you've got (and you've got alot more that most men do) as to your natural growth....most men continue to grow until their early twenties. Just be careful with what you do to your cock, as it could easily be damaged

3. nick_smith

nick_smith New Member

sorry i didnt mean to say "just 8" .. i am happy with what i have. but its like working out and its something that you like to continue doing.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    3x a day! Thats why you haven't gained. You are not giving your penis time to heal properly and you are over training it. You didn't say anything about it but I wouldn't be surprised if your erection strength suffered from that.

Draft saved Draft deleted