Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my curiousity continues to get the best of me i measured again after 2 months...i officially cross into double digit land :) i had to measure it 3 times to believe it myself i was at full 100% erection it was just at the 10 inch mark (only downside is i really wanted girth as opposed to length not seeing girth gains as fast as length...kinda bittersweet) ill be including pics soon of new size (people here are pretty skeptical...understandable tho)...not trying to brag in anyway just here to post to inspire i just wish i had done this sooner those looking to enlarge def try PE look up the big al has posted i did and followed it i started in may i regret i didnt do it back in feb when i first thought about it...but combine a vacu-tech pump and big al's routines and stay focused and see what gains you get it def worked for me...im trying to to measure again for at least 2-3 weeks but again for those debating on PE do yourself the favor and do it you will regret the lost time any questions dont hesitate to ask, ive also made other posts about my progress

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Congratulations on your gains. Girth seems to be more difficult to gain for many compared to length. Keep at it, and there's a good chance you'll get the girth you're looking to gain.

the_1homie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does your routine consist of

4-5 days on and the remaining days off
pumping for 15-20 minutes
jelqing for 25-30
pumping for another 15-20 minutes
the 1 final jelq for about 5 mins

and i do kegels throughout my day to help with blood flow

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what was your starting length? 10 inches is a considerable piece of meat, so you might want to consider wether or not to hold it there. But, meh, what the hell, break those records!