Newly hung?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AttemptingZen, Oct 4, 2007.

1. AttemptingZen

AttemptingZen New Member

Okay, so first off, lemme say I still sort of feel like I have no business posting here, but I ran across this site, so I figured why not?

I grew up thinking I was on the smaller side, partially because I used to jerk it with a cousin in my teens and I seemed to small compared to him (it turns out he has a monster), and also was made fun of while it was soft once. (long story) After I was with my first boyfriend, he actually told me I was a bit above average, and after a bit of goading got me to measure and I found I was right at 7 inches. I still have pretty much always considered myself pretty average, maybe a teensy bit above.

About a year and a half ago I lost about 90 lbs, and my boyfriend *the same one* started having a bit more trouble taking me deep. We had both heard that when you lose weight you can gain a bit of length down there, but I had always assumed that it was true, or if it was it would be a little bit. My boyfriend and I have since split ways, and I've been a bit surprised with the guys I've met and fooled around with, a couple of them keep telling me how big I am. I assumed they were just being nice or just building up my ego, but last week I decided to measure again, and it surprised the hell out of me. I've gained a full fucking inch! On the one hand it seems quite cool to see that, to think I may have a bigger one, but then other other hand, it's actually impeded me so far a couple of times as well. I've always really liked going deep when I fuck a guy, but the couple I've tried have had a hard time taking it.

Part of me keeps telling myself I must've did it wrong or something, that it really doesn't look that big, but I know that the measuring tape doesn't lie. I know my partners just think I'm fishing for compliments when I say it's not that big, but really, I'm just not used to it.

Anyway... that's my deal... it's cool to see there is a whole forum dedicated to this, I look forward to posting more here.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome to you...........

3. alfonso39

alfonso39 Member

Albums:
    hi newly hung,
    you have a nice dick and great balls. hope to see more . good luck.
    al

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Hope you meet some "deep" friends, soon. Welcome.

5. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Buddy!
    Congrats on the weight loss and the penis gain.

Your pics are nice...thanks for sharing.

And thanks for telling your story.
    I hope you find LPSG a safe and stimulating place!

D.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, buddyroe, welcome.

7. D_Bing_Cherry

D_Bing_Cherry Account Disabled

Welcome. Great pics. Lets see more.

8. rocck333

rocck333 New Member

Dude
    I would not kick you out of my bed. You a fine. You remind me a yound yung stud I had sex with on the levee on the Mississippi River. You should be proud. If you ever get to Lousisana Baton Rouge area send me a message. We will have a great time. My ticket. I will pay for everything.

9. AttemptingZen

AttemptingZen New Member

Thanks for the great welcome guys :08: I look forward to posting quite a bit more, and I will definitely try to take some more pics soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted