Newly hung?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AttemptingZen, Oct 4, 2007.

1. AttemptingZen

AttemptingZen New Member

Okay, so first off, lemme say I still sort of feel like I have no business posting here, but I ran across this site, so I figured why not?

I grew up thinking I was on the smaller side, partially because I used to jerk it with a cousin in my teens and I seemed to small compared to him (it turns out he has a monster), and also was made fun of while it was soft once. (long story) After I was with my first boyfriend, he actually told me I was a bit above average, and after a bit of goading got me to measure and I found I was right at 7 inches. I still have pretty much always considered myself pretty average, maybe a teensy bit above.

About a year and a half ago I lost about 90 lbs, and my boyfriend *the same one* started having a bit more trouble taking me deep. We had both heard that when you lose weight you can gain a bit of length down there, but I had always assumed that it was true, or if it was it would be a little bit. My boyfriend and I have since split ways, and I've been a bit surprised with the guys I've met and fooled around with, a couple of them keep telling me how big I am. I assumed they were just being nice or just building up my ego, but last week I decided to measure again, and it surprised the hell out of me. I've gained a full fucking inch! On the one hand it seems quite cool to see that, to think I may have a bigger one, but then other other hand, it's actually impeded me so far a couple of times as well. I've always really liked going deep when I fuck a guy, but the couple I've tried have had a hard time taking it.

Part of me keeps telling myself I must've did it wrong or something, that it really doesn't look that big, but I know that the measuring tape doesn't lie. I know my partners just think I'm fishing for compliments when I say it's not that big, but really, I'm just not used to it.

Anyway... that's my deal... it's cool to see there is a whole forum dedicated to this, I look forward to posting more here.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome to you...........

3. alfonso39

alfonso39 Member

Albums:
    hi newly hung,
    you have a nice dick and great balls. hope to see more . good luck.
    al

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Hope you meet some "deep" friends, soon. Welcome.

5. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Buddy!
    Congrats on the weight loss and the penis gain.

Your pics are nice...thanks for sharing.

And thanks for telling your story.
    I hope you find LPSG a safe and stimulating place!

D.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, buddyroe, welcome.

7. D_Bing_Cherry

D_Bing_Cherry Account Disabled

Welcome. Great pics. Lets see more.

8. rocck333

rocck333 New Member

Dude
    I would not kick you out of my bed. You a fine. You remind me a yound yung stud I had sex with on the levee on the Mississippi River. You should be proud. If you ever get to Lousisana Baton Rouge area send me a message. We will have a great time. My ticket. I will pay for everything.

9. AttemptingZen

AttemptingZen New Member

Thanks for the great welcome guys :08: I look forward to posting quite a bit more, and I will definitely try to take some more pics soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice