Newly single and really enjoying it

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, you are hot, young, and hung! Now is not the time to be tied down to just one girl. I think you should get out there and have a ball... safely of course. :smile:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, you are hot, young, and hung! Now is not the time to be tied down to just one girl. I think you should get out there and have a ball... safely of course. :smile:

Wow. You always know how to flatter. I promise you, my days of being taken by one girl are over. Maybe I should start by taking a well planned trip to the ATL so that I can enjoy being single a bit more? Care to rock my world, NJ?

:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. You always know how to flatter. I promise you, my days of being taken by one girl are over. Maybe I should start by taking a well planned trip to the ATL so that I can enjoy being single a bit more? Care to rock my world, NJ? :wink:

:05: I thought you'd never ask :flirt:​

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Its such a burden off of my chest now that I'm able to do what I want without thinking of how *she's* going to be pissed about it. Isn't freedom exhilerating?
It is... thats why I love single life and all the benifits along with it. It's time you went about and did normal 19 year old things. Enjoy sex with many different people instead of tying yourself down. Your young, hung, and good looking... go get em tiger!

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is... thats why I love single life and all the benifits along with it. It's time you went about and did normal 19 year old things. Enjoy sex with many different people instead of tying yourself down. Your young, hung, and good looking... go get em tiger!
I agree. To the OP, dude your only 19, your too young to be in a committed relationship. You should just be having your fun now while you can. Serious relationships are more approiate for people who have finished their education and have their careers going for them.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. To the OP, dude your only 19, your too young to be in a committed relationship. You should just be having your fun now while you can. Serious relationships are more approiate for people who have finished their education and have their careers going for them.

Thanks for that. I've taken strides lately and now I'm just enjoying my single life and summer before school comes in again.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be careful lot of people have some sort of luggage these days, don't bring it home with you.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
freedom is rather excellent and nice... even for someone older than you... what it means is this... you have the choices in front of you... to sample and taste and decide in your own time what feels right. That's what I am doing, age has nothing to do with this as far as I am concerned.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
freedom is rather excellent and nice... even for someone older than you... what it means is this... you have the choices in front of you... to sample and taste and decide in your own time what feels right. That's what I am doing, age has nothing to do with this as far as I am concerned.

Freedom is something that takes getting used to. One needs maturity and responsibility to function well in life on their own. Right?