Newly Wed Who Needs Help... Thanks

B_foodin65

Just Browsing
Media
I just got married four weeks ago... and up until that point I was a virgin... Sex is freakin' awesome, and I'm so glad I waited. Even so, I've discovered from my wife... who is a little more experienced than I was... that I am very well endowed. My problem is this: I fit, but it's really tight... so much so that it's painful for her and sometimes for me as well. It doesn't seem to matter how wet or how well lubricated she is... I still seem to stretch her to the point of pain. I don't really know what to do about it... cause everything I've read says that sex should be painful and I hate that making love to my wife causes her pain (she puts up with it though cause she loves having sex with me... i don't think she ever had less than three orgasms while we were going at it... size does have benefits). Thanks for any advice.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This topic has been handled in numerous threads in the past. Do a search...LPSG is bombarded with posts from big men who are afraid of inflicting pain with their penises. More than I would have thought possible, actually...

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like you don't have much of a problem at all, hehe. :wink:

Just try going slower rather than penetrating deep, fast, or hard.

Also, you can use the good ole' hip swivvle technique or hold yourself with one hand at the bottom and then enter her.

K

kundalinikat

Everything you've read says that sex should be painful? ENNNH, wrong.

It's definitely, definitely a good sign that she's having multiple orgasms.

I wouldn't worry too much, you can always take it slower. My advice is to START as slowly as possible, really enjoy every moment and fraction of the entry.

B_bigenuff4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tongue, tounge, tongue......and then some more tongue. Get her nice and worked up before you try to penetrate. Don`t forget to also use some type of lube and keep your glans and shaft nice and slick.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Lube, lube, lube. Did I mention lube?

Take your time. Lots of foreplay, followed by gentle penetration, then more play, then more penetration. Variety makes for more enjoyment.

And sex should be fun, not painful.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
An occasional bit of pain here and there with a large tool I guess is to be expected but not much at all. If she is experiencing pain I would suggest what has already been suggested above. Lots of lube, foreplay, perhaps an orgasm or two for her, and then YOU lie on your back and let her lower herself onto you; let HER CONTROL the penetration until she gets comfortable taking more in. She may not get it all for awhile, she may shock you after a short time that very same night and take it all after her vagina is "ready" to accommodate your unit.

It takes patience and sometimes it may be the depth that you are going in; if that continues to be a problem, as suggested by someone in the past, the do sell "doughnuts" that you put over your penis to shorten it's length so it doesn't hit her cervix which is, in fact, painful for a lot of women.

Good luck, be patient with her and be patient with yourself.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, Stephenmass, ain't we mostly gay men learnt so much from LPSG!

I'll probably never get to put it into practice, but I know so much more about women and vaginas since joining the site, and I'm a better person for it.

So, straight guys, relax - you're in a good place; amongst friends.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lube, lube, lube. Did I mention lube?

Take your time. Lots of foreplay, followed by gentle penetration, then more play, then more penetration. Variety makes for more enjoyment.

And sex should be fun, not painful.

For once (smile), I totally agree with Pecker. But I would expand. Foreplay includes emotional foreplay. It includes getting to know each other as a married couple.

While I love cocks & pussy, with reason, I also love human beings. The sweetest foreplay involves getting to know each other as people, taking your time, enjoying the whole thing of being married. Keep the focus on the big picture. That is especially important for women (don't ask me why, or how I know). That will be reassuring, it will help her relax, it will help her feel confident, free, safe.

All of these things will translate into your bodies, unawares. It will help you relax, and her, and it will not remove your horniness or lessen libido and desire one bit.

Your 2nd biggest organ is your brain. Your first biggest organ is the relationship itself. Cocks & pussies, while extremely nice, are just part of the overall gush & flow of sharing lives.

You lucky bastard.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's something I don't get. First you say she's in pain while having sex with you and that she "puts up with it". But right next you say she's never had fewer than three orgasms while having sex with you? How's that for inconsistence :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
MarkLondon,

Hey guy. I had not had a gay experience until I was 19 or so. I always wanted to I guess but never did. I have been fairly sexually active since 15 or so and have been fortunate enough to have had quite a few opposite sex encounters prior to that (age 19). I still have an appreciation for women and probably would not turn down an advance made by a woman although now I have not had sex with a woman for quite some time (5 years or so). The one thing I love about women vs men is no lube required when you are with a woman. For a teen I guess I was sexually promiscuous a lot as I used to play hockey in HS and still do play in pick up games with my friends even today. The girls back in high school had a thing for jocks too I guess. Although I don't consider myself a jock today (though still "jockish" I guess as I love my sports) many girls for whatever reason enjoyed my company (not said in an arrogant tone at all as I hate arrogance). If I was hurting one of these girls which happened frequently, I'd back off and take other measures to make sure I wasn't moving too fast. Among my teammates in high school, I have to admit I noticed myself in high school looking more and more at my teammates in the locker room and fantasizing about what it would be like. It took me until 19 and having a teammate (after out of HS) coming on to me to make me realize my true sexuality.