News Article For The Uncut!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that all almost all of these article/findings are based on "research" done in the third and developing world. It is well known that soap and running water are in short supply there. Since circumcision is elective surgery there, it stands that only the well off families have their sons circumcised. It's about economic status and accessibility to information.
Good point, I have noticed that as well.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion they place them in the third world because it's the only place they can force their statistics to fit their theory, the theory won't hold up when you look at the HIV figures compared to cut status in any other part of the world.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worship my foreskin, bitches!

The problem in Africa isn't foreskin (or lack of foreskin). Even assuming it does REDUCE the risk, it doesn't REMOVE it.

Personally I'll have the best of both worlds and keep my foreskin and not contract AIDS. Because I 'sheath the beast' hehe.

Srsly tho, circumcision is as stupid as George Bush.

dazza_mc

Sexy Member
Media
Oh no. Me and everyone I know must have HIV/AIDS then :redface: Thanks for warning me. WE MUST CUT 1/3 OF THE PENILE SKIN TO STOP IT SPREADING NOW!!!! I'll call the ambulance, maybe they'll have to take emergency action to amputate my infected penis.

Seriously, what a load of bollocks.

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whatever, everyone knows only gays get AIDS.

ACTUALLY, out of all the HIV/AIDS cases in the world - something like 70% of them are heterosexuals. Or maybe the poverty-ridden people in Africa are all having bumsex?

webpro00

Just Browsing
Media
this is just sick, it should be a personal choice whether someone wants to cut their own skin off or not. Even if it lessens the chances of spreading AIDS/HIV it doesn't stop it or completely prevent it. Even if it did, it should be a matter of choice. It's not our skin, it's that person's skin we cut off we should not be making decisions for others.

Pidgo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think it's the Cure to AIDS/HIV....but it certainly helps in reducing the numbers for Christ Sake! I believe it should be done worldwide along with a campaing of Safe Sex...because either way they're going to have sex. For the person who said that in uncircumcised Britain (LOL, how wrong he is) he knows no one with AIDS. I can argue the same thing! I have never met anyone in Circumcised United States with HIV/AIDS...silly ini't?
I think it will give great time to find a cure for the problem...hopefully soon! But if the numbers have been shown...the study was first performed by French scientist...yes French, as in France where only about 10% of men get circed...and they are, as in the scientific community, pro-circ. But whatever. Having been circed and having safe sex only means I'm double protected! And very happy with it!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think it's the Cure to AIDS/HIV...
That's safe to say.
... but it certainly helps in reducing the numbers for Christ Sake! ...
In Africa, apparently, per some questionable "studies".
I think it will give great time to find a cure for the problem...hopefully soon! But if the numbers have been shown...the study was first performed by French scientist...yes French, as in France where only about 10% of men get circed...and they are, as in the scientific community, pro-circ. ...
Bertran Auvert M.D., was the leader of the Orange Farm study and he is "pro-circ" and has publicly stated such sentiment. But his views shouldn't be extrapolated to France's scientific community as a whole.
... Having been circed and having safe sex only means I'm double protected! ...
You think you're "double protected"? I wonder what your partners think of that.
... And very happy with it!
That good because if you were cut at birth, as I was, and were unhappy with it, as I am, there wouldn't be much that you could do about it. Right?