news media men

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems we have alot of men on the news now...like CNN. just wondered if you think any of them are hung??? abc nbc cbs..cnn......any of the men you see in the news. that goes for the weather channel too. jim cantory has got to be hung!!!:rolleyes:

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sorry i bothered anybody by posting this.....since i see NO one commented. maybe i should have asked.....HOW big is YOUR dick?? i know i would get a reponse to that!!!....

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not everyone checks in two or three times a day, and not everyone checks in on weekends. You hardly gave it any time, got impatient and then got pissed.

Now why would anyone want to play with you now?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not everyone checks in two or three times a day, and not everyone checks in on weekends. You hardly gave it any time, got impatient and then got pissed.

Now why would anyone want to play with you now?
Maybe he's haunted by a nagging fascination with broadcast news's original Dynamic Duo, Huntley & Brinkley.

If that happened to me, I'd be pretty annoyed, too.

Brian Kilmeade of FOX News, would love to taste his Italian MEAT!!!!!!
Shame he wears those baggy suits, because he has a very nice body.

Rob Marciano & Reynolds Wolf, the weatherhunks of CNN

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've wondered about Brian Kilmeade as well. I hate the show, but I've always had a fantasy that he is very well hung. I see it on the TVs in the morning at the gym and I'm always watching his crotch as he's sitting down. Haven't seen a ton of bulges, but I think he has something nice going on down there. He's not drop dead gorgeous, but there is something hot about him. And I bet he does have a great body under those suits, which in my opinion aren't too baggy - he cuts a nice figure in a suit and tie.

As for other news guys that I would love to catch a glimpse of: the good ol' standbys Anderson Cooper, Brian Williams, and Matt Lauer. I once has a thing for Stone Phillips too, but not so much any more.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who fantasize about Brian, spaceyfan

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I like Brian Kilmeade, too. I mentioned him in a similar thread earlier this year, as a matter of fact. Reynolds Wolf and Rob Marciano are favorites of mine, as well.

T.J. Holmes and Chris Lawrence are two more from CNN that I like. I also have an unusual attraction to Nic Roberts and David Mattingly, also from CNN. I remember David Mattingly showing a very nice bulge during his reports on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. And Nic Roberts never seems to fail in showing a visible cock head during his special reports.

Some more that I like:

Chip Reid, NBC
David Gregory, NBC
Lee Cowan, CBS
Bob Sellers, FOX
Bill Hemmer, FOX
Sheperd Smith, FOX
Chris Cuomo, ABC
David Muir, ABC
Jake Tapper, ABC
Miguel Marquez, ABC (Who's from right here in New Mexico)

The guy who fills in on Fox and Friends on the weekends, and sometimes during the week, also turns me on. Unfortunately, I can't think of his name right now. He's a big dorky-looking white boy, though (just my type!:biggrin:). I also find myself strangely attracted to Bill McCuddy at times. He's shown some nice bulges during his visits to the Fox and Friends studio over the years!

Two more guys that I want to mention are from way back, but they are two of my all-time favorites. They are Rick Jackson, formerly on CBS News Up to the Minute and Kevin Newman, formerly on Good Morning America. Rick Jackson just oozed sexiness to me, and Kevin Newman had a gorgeous ass and showed many a great bulge whenever he filled in for Charlie Gibson on GMA, in the late nineties. (Yes, they're from that far back)!:biggrin:

I forgot about Nic Robertson, when he reports you can see his VPL.
Also saw Dana Lewis of FOX News this week reporting in jeans,very nice bulge and ass.