News pics (19 y/o)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Only in some guys. Some guys are completely done growing at age 15 or so. Some don't even start growing until age 16. Generally the last growth ends at 25. It is rare to grow more than a tenth of an inch after age 25.

The growth pattern for penises is a lot like height. It is different for every guy. Haven't you seen a guy grow six or more inches in height in his early twenties? And haven't you seen guys who in the eighth grade were as tall as they would ever be?

Same for dicks.

Just because the dick may still be growing doesn't mean there is no sperm and the guy can't become a father. If there is semen there is always a chance of sperm. Usually it is about 6 months to a year after the first semen production before there is sperm, not always though.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every guys are right - you HAVE A NICE GREAT DICK. I wish u a good fuck and u should give good orgasm u girl

hungless

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hot Cock, Enjoy your youth.

Someone suggested that a guys cock could grow more along with height until they are around 25. I might be misinformed but i think this would be a rare occurence. By age 16 almost every boy is done growing in both departments. Girls however will continue to grow in height in many cases all thru high school.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
There have been numerous threads about this. I don't remember all the links. In general, the average guy is just about done in length by age 16, though often not completely. There is sometimes more growth in girth though in many guys after age 16.

However, there are guys who don't start puberty until about age 16.

It is not real common but guys dicks sometimes grow until age 25. There was a chart on a thread here that showed that the maximum length of an adult penis was actually when guys were in their early 30's. Only a tenth of an inch as I recall. It has to do with the strong sexual urge I suspect meaning more blood to the penis. But I don't know.

As for girls, I was taught and i taught what the heath books say about girls: girls grow faster than boys and the girls height is usually reached befroe age 16. Guys continue growing in height a foot after age 16, though not very common.

efail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, you got a really nice looking cock, and from what I have seen a fit body too. cut/uncut dont make any difference when you see it hard like yours. Be proud of it and put some more pics up. ( please ):biggrin1: